Aaron Hudgeons

texana55

It is with a huge amount of sadness that I make this announcement. Bruce called me a few moments ago and asked that I post to let all of the racing family know that Aaron Hudgeons passed away this morning.

Anyone who had the privilege of knowing Aaron, knows that he was one of those special individuals who would help you any way he could. He proved that time and time again. There is no doubt he was absolutely one of the best behind the wheel. It has been said that he could beat you in his car, but he could swap cars and still beat you driving your car. Aaron was simply one of the best every year and in the Limited Modified ranks over his last few years of racing, he proved that with numerous feature wins.

From the Tesch family, the Chamberlain family and on behalf of Texana Raceway Park, we express deepest sympathy to Kurt, Sandra and all of the Hudgeons family as well as Aaron's many friends. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the Hudgeons' family during this time of loss. Aaron was a great racer and a great human being that would do anything for his fellow racer. You will be dearly missed. Win some races for us in Heaven Aaron!

The heart felt sympathies of the Lindsey family go out to the Hudgeons family. Kurt you have raised one of the finest people that I have had the pleasure of ever knowing, Its also plain to see the apple didnt fall far from the tree either. Yall are all great people. Aaron is pain free now. Rest in peace my racing brother.

With deepest

Sympathy

Victor Lindsey and Family

Aaron was a great guy. He never hung his head no matter what. He helped me a bunch i know. And as for the family they are some very great people. They have ALL helped the racing community in one way or the other. With this thought the family and friends are in our prayers. The man is winning every race he runs in heaven. And we will all meet up again one day.

Thoughts and Prayers to the Hudgeons Family

Archived