Where did everybody go ?

Bobby: The "quiet" period will stop soon.

Watch this forum for Texas Pro Sedans posts announcing the July 9 & 10 hourly schedule for TPS at CC Speedway and TPS Qualifying Order and Rules.

These posts should be up by July 4 or sooner.

Also we need good TPS member and CCS car participation at the Friday, July 9 practice from 4:00pm till dark to justify TPS continuing practice before the August 7 TPS race at CCS.

Neil Upchurch

Texas Pro Sedans

Administrative Director

210/655-3222 office & FAX

neilupchurch@sbcglobal.net

You know its slow when the hitek/oldtimer isn't posting. But I don't need to fix my car...can't make the next race.

dang you got it started now ..yak yak ///// didnt know you missed me , ..nah just spending alot of my free time building lisa.s new car ..fly on over ..help out ......... bobby where were you when there was alot of noise ....

See Bobby, by me not making the race, you allready moved up a position......unless you wreck!

bobby has either broke a trans .burnt a clutch .more than once for both of those ...wrecked more than once .. . and still hasnt got a good run in ..so i say its now time for that to happen .... or put his boy in .he has better luck ..lol ok bob ..let me have it ...just dont let the wife give it to me that could be painful .......lololollo. ouch just the thought of her after me is painful......oh btw bobby change the color .that may help ..ugly color ugly ugly ... try yellow .cuz you have had a lemon of a time so far ........man have i dug me a grave ...shallow at that .......better add this in ...LOVE YAH SUSAN .just for safety reason.s .. let me know if she is going to be in the stands next week ..ill hide all night ..

Yea haven't had the best of luck so far. Jr gets the car next year, dads gonna get a new one. And yellow was what got me last week, and green sheesh I was just trying to stay out of trouble and break in the new motor. no more starting scratch for me.

Yea haven't had the best of luck so far. Jr gets the car next year, dads gonna get a new one. And yellow was what got me last week, and green sheesh I was just trying to stay out of trouble and break in the new motor. no more starting scratch for me.

bobby you dont break those motors in ..seat the rings at home and stand on it ..if she lives the first night ..your good ....

That is not completely true. I just had a motor that we put over like only 50 laps on and it blew up recently. Motors are tricky tricky things.
i build all our motors .we use certain parts ..we use ace to do all our block crank head work ... our blocks are checked out and run through the mill ... before we even bore it ...every thing is checked the three motors..that have blown up lately two were cranks breaking . both of those had been in hard wrecks the week before .....the other broke five year old rod and even that one had been a realy big wreck the week before ....got our moneys worth on that one ...lol .....noone can say when a motor will blow . your at the mercy of companys who make the parts you run .and sometimes you get a weak part ..part of racen ...... glad you made it back and sorry you broke one ..

For schedule changes because of weather, Texas Pro Sedans drivers and car owners should keep their cell phones on at all times on Friday and Saturday.

The TPS Office will keep race entries advised should we have new information after consultation with CC Speedway owners.

Also, we suggest that the National Radar and Corpus Christi weather be checked before starting out-of-town trips to CCS.

Neil Upchurch

Texas Pro Sedans

Administrative Director

210/655-3222 office

210/365-3221 cell

I know what you mean, I feel like I got a new car all the parts I 've changed I'm still waiting to see if they find my new spring at thunderhill didn't know it was gone till we started fixing it. Now I remember why I stopped, but its still in the veins.

Your not sleeping your harassing Jessie!!!!

its the other way around ... nah really getting tired of seeing him .lol the new car should be ready in two weeks... trying to finish the build part so we can get her painted next week ..after thats done ..just add motor .guages ..wireing ...fuel lines .brake lines .master cylinder ..and tons of other little nick nacks ..you know what i mean ....... and then put jr.s back together and get joshua' in his bomber ....not much on our plate left to do huh ...but seeing you are so bored ..come on over ..

Bobby: The recent inactivity on this forum is the product of the July 10th rainout.

Would you like the July 31 TPS Qualifying Order and Rules to be posted earlier than usual ?

We can do that if you respond YES !

Neil Upchurch

Texas Pro Sedans

Administrative Director

210/655-3222 office

neilupchurch@sbcglobal.net

Archived