4th of July Weekend of Speed

TRP

With the limited number of I-37 Streets there are, Wade Jones and AJ Wernette would probably be the toughest...

Wernette had a new car(or old car with new sheet metal) out last race and stuck it in the wall....

Jones has a good car/motor combo and a crew chief with TONS of set up experience.....

Paul vanderpool...and..he wouldnt pull a head...lol

You are partly correct. It was Paul, and you win. See me Friday for your $25 pit pass or reimbursement for pit pass if you beat me there. Actually, Paul didn't want to pull a head that night, and argued about it for a while, until Bruce said, "I'm not gonna stand here and argue with you all night. There's a thousand dollars over there that is yours if you pull the head and it passes. If you don't want to pull the head I'll just give the thousand dollars to the next place"... As it turned out, Paul did pull the head. We all had to wait a while as that was done, but he got his thousand.

And still don't know what Ken was thinkin when he invited the Street Stock from I37, yall guys better bring the guns!!! :ph34r:

What thread was it on that Ken invited the I37 streets? I really only know Wade, and like him, but I didn't see on any of the threads where that was posted about the I37 streets...?? We've run with Wade before. I know I'm getting old, but where was the post?

I37 street stocks so what, again they, wade included came and ran when the houston hobbies came to SOS. Yes he was fast yes he was competitive but he didnt walk away from anyone that ran Texana or SOS regularly. He was simply another good car in the mix and ran in the top 10 with the other good cars.

well they must not take full advantage of their rulebook then......................

No they do but you have to remember even with all that hrp you still got to put it on the ground or your no faster then anyone else and that is where the playing field evens out our 10" hoosiers against their 8" g60's. Thats the equalizer.

Howard..............NAH he cant be there becasue we are going to whip his ass in Houston

:o:lol:

Hope you packed a bigger bullet...It's moot point now since the big BG show is postponed until July 15-17th......

:(

Be careful what you wish for.......LOL..... ;):lol:

I've watched Howard race for since '84......He's one of those rare racers that can make a shopping cart go fast.....

I remember last year collecting sponsors for a little big money race the 4th of July weekend....and I remember so well cause I won that night...hehe!!!!

Sure wish I could be out there Friday night with you guys hopefully we will not get a whole lot of rain because I do believe that is going to be one exciting race. I will be cheering for all of you but of course I will be doing extra cheering and sideline driving for my hubby "Go Plum Crazy Racing" ;) ;) ;) ;)

I remember last year collecting sponsors for a little big money race the 4th of July weekend....and I remember so well cause I won that night...hehe!!!!

There's another dang race I came in second. That was one of my most fun races in my memory bank. I was behind you and Garrett for about 17 of the 20 laps watching y'all race nose to tail until it got even more exciting on the last 3 laps and a door opened up for me to jump into 2nd. That was a very fun race...

Well I dont know about Edna, but Inez has gotten almost 2 inches of rain since midnight, and its still pouring this morning.

Well I dont know about Edna, but Inez has gotten almost 2 inches of rain since midnight, and its still pouring this morning.

goliad is about the same!!!!!! :(

its been raining in Edna on and off all night since yesterday afternoon and was still raining when i left there this morning :unsure:

Anyone been by the track? Curious about it and the pits..

Yeah AJ. We got a ton of rain, I emptied 2 in. out of the gauge this morning. The ASCS show is cancelled, but the Street Stock race I'm thinking of rescheduling for the 24th.

Anyone been by the track? Curious about it and the pits..

Yeah AJ. We got a ton of rain, I emptied 2 in. out of the gauge this morning. The ASCS show is cancelled, but the Street Stock race I'm thinking of rescheduling for the 24th.

In Inez, as of sat. morning we have gotten 8 inches of rain! this since midnight friday

Archived