YEAH get to race again!

Good luck Bobby, I won't be making it, had it running good and found block cracked above the breather port. I knew it sounded too good. Keep it off the wall this time.
is it leaking water ..or oil .. maybe able to wield it ..

What is this? IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY I thought the boy was going to run in the bombers? anyhoo I see ya 'll have your hands full down there. Back to the garage HiTech. LOL

runs in the family is right though not to often ..he trys real hard in not being like me ..can you blame him .....lol .. but he did open his mouth this time instead of me .aboult building lisa a new car ..hey that yellow pinto came in handy ...has a new life ....just have to finish it ..this one wont bend up like the old one ..it will take and give a hit ...so everyone needs to look out ..lol ... hopefully it will be a good one ..we aint cutting corners with this one ...my old cage from 92 has finaly been retired .. 5 or 6 different owners hundreds of races . thousands of laps and to many hits .has finaly took its toll // last one from our early years with crt you .gary pops ..and that old heavy boiler pipe ....heck you wielded most on this one ..not ot bad huh .lasting that many years .who would have thought .sad to see it go .. joshua was a little baby when we finished this cage ..now he is taking it apart .....chuckle if you want .ill save you a piece of it ..

yea save me alittle piece I'll mount it on a plaque. We built some strong cars back then. Lotta engineering in those chassis.

cant say we have ever built a weak one .SAFETY OVER SPEED ...... and 20 years later time has proven to teach us how to build em better with less .... man the things i do to em now ..makes that old car look cheezy...lol . we thought we knew what we were doing back then ...now i suppose the only car left from that time .is the prosedan car .. you and steve did all the hard work with the main chassis .. 10 years later .. i got to do all the salad ..thats been a good car ..

Just water, about a 4-6 inch long horizontal crack on the side. Last time I had one that sounded this good it scattered. I may try welding it with a nickel rod, don't think I'll have much luck with this one though.

maybe you need me to build your motor.....lol...... i took a 305 out to my dad ..that block was cracked all the way from the back to the front .on both sides ..took dad a couple of weeks nickel welding .. but other than a few little leaks that liquid glass took care of ..ran that motor for years .one in my dirt car ..motor was new and didnt want to build another block ..btw most of those cracks were gap.. enough for a dime to slide in ...

Archived