Prayers Needed

texana55

I just talked to Bruce Tesch (Texana owner) and he asked me to post this on behalf of the track.

As you know, long time Texana racer and track supporter, Aaron Hudgeons has been in a very tough battle against cancer. Bruce talked to Sandra this morning and Aaron's conditioned has worsened significantly, and he is now in the hospital. Things are pretty tough at the moment for Aaron, and Sandra asked for all the prayers that the racing community can provide. At the family's request we will keep the racing community updated with any information we receive, and we will mention this at the drivers meeting this evening.

Our thoughts and prayers with Aaron and all of his family.

I just talked to Bruce Tesch (Texana owner) and he asked me to post this on behalf of the track.

As you know, long time Texana racer and track supporter, Aaron Hudgeons has been in a very tough battle against cancer. Bruce talked to Sandra this morning and Aaron's conditioned has worsened significantly, and he is now in the hospital. Things are pretty tough at the moment for Aaron, and Sandra asked for all the prayers that the racing community can provide. At the family's request we will keep the racing community updated with any information we receive, and we will mention this at the drivers meeting this evening.

Prayers are with the whole Hudgeons family. Some of the nicest people u will ever meeet

Yes i will confirm the Hudgeons family is one of the nicest racing families u will ever meet. I have been able to race against Sandra and Kurt. Sandra in the bomber class and Kurt in the well then Mechanics race when he was in Aarons mod and me in Victors limited. I felt that nudge from Kurt on the last lap comin into three. But all in all they are some very grateful people.

Thoughts and prayers from ALL of LAST MINUTE RACING!!!!

HANG IN THERE AARON, YOU CAN BEAT THIS!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

Monte, we live in cuero and have been keeping up with aaron by stopping by the shop. aaron, kurt, and sandra are the best people in cuero and the whole area. we will keep them in our thoughts and prayers

I know there are no words that will ease the pain, but I do know what your going through. All I can say is hang in there and remember all the goods times, keep the ones you love close to you and no matter how it all ends just know your are forever immortalized in their hearts. Aaron hang in there buddy. Strange things can happen. I'll be putting in my 2 cents for ya. Its already been said, but I will say it again these folks are just good people, period!

While I don't know Aaron personally, I have heard nothing but good about the man.

Dear Lord, we know you are a just and loving God, but life seem so unfair to us at times. We can't understand why someone as good and as loved as Aaron would be called in the prime of life. We are praying for a miracle and a complete cure, but if this is not in Your will, we know that You know the reasons why - even when we don't. Please help Aaron's family to put their trust in Your will for Aaron and grant Aaron's family and friends the peace that can only come from You during this time of hurt and pain. We pray this prayer in Jesus name...Amen

Nick

While I don't know Aaron personally, I have heard nothing but good about the man.

Dear Lord, we know you are a just and loving God, but life seem so unfair to us at times. We can't understand why someone as good and as loved as Aaron would be called in the prime of life. We are praying for a miracle and a complete cure, but if this is not in Your will, we know that You know the reasons why - even when we don't. Please help Aaron's family to put their trust in Your will for Aaron and grant Aaron's family and friends the peace that can only come from You during this time of hurt and pain. We pray this prayer in Jesus name...Amen

Nick

AMEN

Nick

Very well put Nick.......AMEN

Nick

AMEN in deed!

Archived