Smiley's Houston (Woodlands)

Cagle Motorsports has received several phone calls and emails from customers in and around the Houston area asking one simple question, If we order a Smiley’s product through you can we pick it up from the Smiley’s location in Houston? I spoke with Justin this morning about this subject and he and I came up with “YES” for an answer. This will allow customers in this area the advantage of our discount program by purchasing through Cagle Motorsports, receive free shipping by going to Smiley’s to pick your product up and not having to drive to Victoria or adjust your schedules to meet us to pick your product up.

There is one catch, if you have a past due balance owed to Smiley’s that balance must be paid in full! Smiley’s has agreed to work with Cagle Motorsports on this program and in return Cagle Motorsports has agreed to work with Smiley’s on their situation. If you are on Justin’s Black List make sure you have it cleared up or some form of arrangement made with him as he and I will be working together on this program.

If anyone has any questions please give us a call or send us an email. ***PLEASE REMEMBER IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNTED RETAIL PRICE YOU MUST PURCHASE THE PRODUCT THROUGH CAGLE MOTORSPORTS! SMILEY’S WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE CAGLE MOTORSPORTS DISCOUNT!***

Thanks,

Kelly & Carrie Cagle

Cagle Motorsports

2110 Coletoville Rd. South

Victoria, Tx 77905

(361) 212-7460

sales@caglemotorsports.com

www.caglemotorsports.com

Archived