I would like to say thanks for allowing me to get some laps on my limited mod. It really helped me learn what I did to the car and tweak on engine. found small problem with distributor already fixed that. Learned what i need to do to car to make handle better. Hopefully car wasnt to loud,had mufflers/inserts on that are required by gator also extnded pipes under car and put turndowns. I am working on putting actual mufflers on car but am having and issue with ground clearance,afraid they will get damaged if bottom out due to rutts or when coming on and off trailer. Any insight would be helpful. On another note wayne when u are ready i will be there to help paint all you have to do is give me a call 832-279-3083 chris adams

Here is some food for thought ,found out that Roland morgan/the ex track announcer of willis would like to be the announcer at Hot Rod Hill. I think that would be great if you both could come to some agreement. Roland is pretty good Anyways it is late and have to work in morning. Not sure if can make it this weekend due to memorial day /family plans

• 2 weeks later...

Archived