Wayne returns to the web

I would say any questions, next comment would be I do not have all the answers. We are working on the racetrack daily. Hope to pour gen. slab next week . If we get the forms for the tech pad will pour it also . Working on sound barriers. If we get a ariless rig we will paint the stands this weekend. Need extior white paint latex or oil for the guard rail. Racesurface is better than ever. We have a new ambulance service. In answers to will theyh be at any practices we have . most likely not When you have racers that will not pay 10.00 to get in. and or slip in the gate and take advantage of my friendship ,it makes it hard to pay the hourly rate they charge. We are limiting the number of cars on the track at one time ,and have no side by side racing. If you do not want to practice because of this that is your choice. I know that Del said 25.00 to register your car, I have turned down many car registrations myself because of negative comments made by some .but have several that have registered anyway THANKS .The comment was that I was using that money to open the track,well sureI was I was not spending it to polish my bald head,what do you think anyone that wants his money back can contact me . I am not trying to be a smart alec. just wondering what is going on with some people. enough said about that . One more thing ,I would like to say thanks to the racers and public that has come out to look,and visit,and or help either to work or to look and discuss plans we are making ,the cold DRINKS :rolleyes: was nice also .some of the local racers have not been out to B.S.or anything shame on you. New topic I do not see major changes in the rules I have discussed this with Randy and he will put what ever mufller rules we use will also be added to his rules. Mufflers will be a street legal flowmaster type . these cost 21 to 45 dollars They can not write tickets when we are using street legal mufflers with turn downs . This will be the norm for most tracks in the near future.If you choose not to do this that is your choice . But this is my decision and I payed thousands of dollars to be able to make it . We have afull sprint,aoutlaw modified ,street stock and some pure stocks with these mufflers installed. it looks good and was a simple fix. first time out for the full mod driver was able to hear his motor when it started having a promblem and was able to shut it off with very little damage. I am going to NAPA at C.S. with some of the racers in the morning to work out the details.Redline speedshop on hwy 21 has fuel and achol . I will be back on later to start answering legit questions I will not address B. S.. I am at the track almost 24 hrs a day if you have a promblem come see me . Thanks, Wayne

wayne i am one of the drivers that stands behind u 100%. there are a bunch that dont care what u have went through to get the track back open,they jus wanna know when they can race. As far as the muffler rule goes i think its great this way the track can stay open alot longer.I loved racin at the hill. And on behalf of all the racers that care THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!

Wayne, you really do need to shine up that bald head a little bit...hahaha

Lol Maybe he should try some turtle waxx. Good to see ya back Mr. B

I have one question for you Wayne.

How does it feel to see the cars back on that track ?

I always knew you were a tough s.o.b. but even tough guys get a lil misty when they see there dreams coming back after all the trials and tribulations. I applaud you 100% as most people these days would have tucked there tails and said to hell with it.

I guess it disproves one myth though.

Nice guys DO NOT always finish last.

God Bless !!!

Mike

Noticed that gator's purestock are not required to run mufflers just turn downs, does hrh plan on following this plan to?

Pure stocks will be required to run mufflers like ALL other classes. They can not write citiations when you run street legal mufflers. No glass packs or other loud mufflers We want to put this behind us and focuss on building classes and big races and two day shows etc. etc. etc. or just plain having fun . Got carried away for a moment. naw I am trying to answer and address what ever comes up . Thanks Wayne

i was asking about the ambulance situation wayne. and now you have answered. that`s just me hitting the wall wide-open when the throttle stuck at gator talking. you never know. as far as coming to the track for visiting--been pretty busy finally , and tired all the t ime. i can`t help out by working there. but i will race there if things are good when y`all open. that`s the way i suppoirt a track. but everyone knows , i don`t race in the 100 degree temps.

73--hutch

post-3-1276714492.jpg

post-3-1276714499.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived