"The Luche"

FINALLY...THE LUCHE HAS COME BACK TO CORPUS CHRISTI SPEEDWAY!! Saturday night's Super Street race, considering the mediocre car count, was a blast. Amazing what one car can do to the rest of the field. How 'bout the rest of you veteran drivers, come out and play and show CC Speedway fans what you are made of. Come out and give us a show! Thanks Greg Jr. for coming out and spicing up the series. Good, clean racing....Lovin' it!!!!

never been Luched by him or his dad, I remember running about 10 laps side by side with his dad and we touched every corner but it was all racing. I think Jr won , I was second and his dad third. All three of us started in the rear in about an 18 car feild. I always started scratch because I don't race every weekend and they were high in the points. Sr coulkd have taken me out any time he wanted.

never been Luched by him or his dad, I remember running about 10 laps side by side with his dad and we touched every corner but it was all racing. I think Jr won , I was second and his dad third. All three of us started in the rear in about an 18 car feild. I always started scratch because I don't race every weekend and they were high in the points. Sr coulkd have taken me out any time he wanted.

I saw the two race for the win one night with Jr getting luched right at the checkered flag, Sr won the race and the crowd loved it. All in the family I guess, but it was fun to watch and they had a good time. That is what its all about right?

Thanks. It felt good to be back on the track. Good group of young guys in that class. (Not you Doug)Everyone offered to help with anything that was needed. Who has a blue bumper??? Mine is black...LOL. Now I have to get the yellow and purple off of the back of my car. It just doesn't look good! LOL

Archived