105 hobbies

Well, Lone Star Speedzone is not a bash site and I do my best to keep it as bash free as possible. Of course, those who are bound and determined to act out will do so whether I monitor or not.

After a while I catch on to who's saying what and who is just trying to cause trouble. But I do try to give the same chance to behave to everyone.

Nick

Just playin. I enjoy racing at all the tracks. Most everyone is easy to get along with. I think that Willis has a great track(just some confusion by management last time we were there), but generally OK. 105 is a little rough for me. Texana is fun. But by far GTRP has the most concerned owner who really looks out for the driver. Never been to Battleground. Maybe one day. But you gotta admit the video was funny.

I was just thinking...not as good as a heat race win....lol...then Bubba could have handed out tissues..lol and if you want someone to just touch the back bumper...we might have to make a trip out there...Patricia just might be able to do that....(of course she might be coming out of the infield when she does it..lol) AJ

Hey AJ have you started driving Limiteds or Mods yet or are you still driving fender cars. Would really like to race you again. Lots of good close racing between us. If you are or start, let me know.

You gonna be @ Texana Sat.?

Kevin

Started? I have ran both. But neither are as much fun as "fender cars" so, dont really feel the need to go down in a class.....but for the record...I am taking the year off from driving (maybe more) at least my cars...got a win in limited late models driving for someone... this year Tricia is running street stocks...with two of my other kids supposed to start running in minis and karts...

I dont mind some one keeping a lid on the pot but there is a large difference between bashing and airing legitimate complaints. And thanks again Arthur.

Great point. And even though I do not get into public discussions about the moderation of the forums, the Lone Star Speedzone forums are not the place to air gripes, lodge complaints, tell the world how the track or someone wronged someone, etc. The forums are designed and intended to provide a place to obtain information and to provide a place for positive and civil discussions about topics of interest to the racing community.

If someone has a complaint about a track, series, another driver, etc., the place to air that complaint is with the track, the series or that other driver and not in the forums.

Yes, the power of "the press" is effective and there are those who bash, soap box, lodge personal attacks on others, talk smack, etc., in public forums. But Lone Star Speedzone is, and has been for the past eight years, committed to giving the rest of us who did not enjoy the bashing, attacks, smack talk, etc. a place to get together.

Thanks for reading this explanation and if you disagree with the Lone Star Speedzone forum policies, that's fine. It's a free country. But instead of letting me know about it in the forums, just PM me or send me an email.

Thanks.

Nick

AJ

I knew you had ran them in the past, was just asking if you had plans in the future of running. Wasn't trying to suggest anything. Thought we might could race against each other again. I miss Super Stock but it was a dieing class & got out when I thought it was a good time. You should know as well as anyone that I never liked the open wheel class but it makes it easier to race anywhere. I enjoy it now. Oh well, Hope to see you @ Texana. Tell your wife she is doing an excellent job on the pics she takes.

Kevin

Nick maybe I should have said constructive criticism instead of complaints , as far as trouble makers here's a list 00 wallcrawler , pit boss ,speedy. st stock 38. and that Seals feller for sure. I will get back to you with more as they become available. Buster Deen

LOL... thanks! I'll keep my eye on you guys for sure! ;)

Nick

Archived