2010 Rules ! Where can they be found ?

Hungair11

Heard there where some changes in the bomber rules , trying to get my hands on them . Any ideas . Thanks

Well the rules are on ccspeeway.biz Then we all voted on a cam deal 16" vacuume it must pull at 1000 rpm, alum radiator,we can run the 75series or the 70s , the factory fuel tank ,but the fuel cell is recomended. Thats what was done at the drivers meeting The rest of the rules are on the web page for cc speedway........... hi tech you should have known this maybe? or you didnt go to the meeting

.... hi tech you should have known this maybe? or you didnt go to the meeting

Meeting? who needs a stinking meeting.... Your talking about Hi tech here....He was racing that track before i was even born....Right Hi TECH tell them....He is the psychic of CC Speedway He sees all and knows all.... The BIG CHEESE.... just hope he doesn't cut the cheese at the track this year WHOOO NASTY!!!! :lol::lol:

Heard there where some changes in the bomber rules , trying to get my hands on them . Any ideas . Thanks

Well the rules are on ccspeeway.biz Then we all voted on a cam deal 16" vacuume it must pull at 1000 rpm, alum radiator,we can run the 75series or the 70s , the factory fuel tank ,but the fuel cell is recomended. Thats what was done at the drivers meeting The rest of the rules are on the web page for cc speedway........... hi tech you should have known this maybe? or you didnt go to the meeting

Thats it Am gonna pull the kyle bush...Hey doug you still got that other bomber in the back...I wanna race that bomber class too... be over tomorrow to adjust the seat....

Meeting? who needs a stinking meeting.... Your talking about Hi tech here....He was racing that track before i was even born....Right Hi TECH tell them....He is the psychic of CC Speedway He sees all and knows all.... The BIG CHEESE.... just hope he doesn't cut the cheese at the track this year WHOOO NASTY!!!! :lol::lol:

just you being at the track is bad enough ......................railer i heard somethings aboult the cam and tire rule .just wanted to make sure it was ruled and voted in ..... and no i didnt get to go to the meeting ..could not get off of work ....to bad .i know charly was really looking to see me there ..but thems the breaks .

Archived