I-37 Speedway 4-16 results

Sarge

:o Are we all fighting?? I think that we need to keep our anger in the chat area. This way no one gets hurt. As far as retribution toward any car..... its not worth it. We mustn't forget that people (no matter what they have done) are in these race cars. People get hurt when other people think that they need to retalitate for whatever reason. :)

I watch from the stands (not a driver or pit crew)! I love to see a good race. If you guys want to retaliate and bump each other all over the track, then we will have caution after caution all night. That is no fun for anyone.

While you all are the racers and you all have something invested in this.. dont forget that, I, racefan, paid $10 to get in the stands and watch a good race (not long cautions). Without me and all of the other "racefans", the track would go broke and close. So give the people what they came to see. The best way to keep a full house is to race your hardest and give the audience a good finish. Dont forget to have fun. See you guys on Friday.

I never said I was going to be the first to strike, I don't go out there unprovoked and the Flora kid never got on here talking........... I am not going out there to flat out drive over someone for position,spin them, put them in the wall etc... but if i am provoked on the track, its another story

Randy, Is that why you posted 1st on Apr 18th? I'd say the real class act here is the Flora kid who "never got on here talking". Think about it!

Archived