RACE CARS

ebco2468

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys I had the same problem in Wichita Kansas but after doing alot of checking I convinced them that my race car was a recreational vehicle, that racing was what i did for recreation not boating or camping and as long as it was on a trailer I was ok. LOL ;)

this is corpus christi texas ...they do every thing backwards ..and i have lived here for 54 years ..

• 3 months later...

sorry to post something so late on this topic jus hardly ever on this site for corpus area but happen to be going to port a this past weekend and was reminded of the ( labonte park) home of terry and bobby . did the city forget what they do?

lol that parks looking pretty bad I guess. Last time I went there were fish heads and trash all over the place down by the dam and a whole bunch of signs. Any time you put a sign up that says dont do this, people are going to do it. I think part of the problem with that park is some of the people using it, same problem up here people just dont give a crap and trash our local park. I remember the ceremony they had for Bobby and Terry that was pretty cool.

sorry to post something so late on this topic jus hardly ever on this site for corpus area but happen to be going to port a this past weekend and was reminded of the ( labonte park) home of terry and bobby . did the city forget what they do?

i have known terry from the first day he raced at cc ..this city officials have never put much of anything to honor terry and bobby ...the park got re named to labonty park .after alot of locals got to pushing for it .and private money along with donations from other .got it changed ...... and yes .the goverment of cc .showed up to honor terry and bobby .cuz the media was there ............ back in 96 i wrote a letter to the editor of our local paper ... pushing for the city to honor terry with the key to the city or any honor they wanted ....not one word from the city ..but when terry showed up at south texas speedway ...terry did get the key to some jail somewhere .... so i know someone read my letter ..i was really unhappy with the city ..in which isnt a surprise here ..

Ron Boyd is not new. He use to work the annaville area and than he got sick. Now he works in the area where he lives is what i was told.Hes a real butt.

Archived