2010 season

There's something brewing over at the 1518 race shop!! (phew, and it smells too :lol::lol: )

all one has to do is wash that upper lip ....seems to take care of that smell sometimes ..though i have never had that problem ..lol.... finaly got a chance to look over the pintang at lalo.s....not bad ...see u in april

• 1 month later...
Ok now been out and practiced twice and only saw one other pro sedan where 's everyone hiding??

New car $$$$ :rolleyes:

New setup $$$$$ <_<

practice fuel food ect.

Being within .5 of the track record on shakedown runs = PRICELESS :ph34r::ph34r:

Only draw back its not my car....... :(

probably slow down just a bit when you take those ten inch tires off ..lol are you saying you need to do some more work on your car .to catch that one ....

John (aka TPS-55) ... There are several TPS drivers planning to practice at THR on Saturday, March 13.

Following are good five reasons to go:

1. Debbie Williams will be back in THR Race Control with the Transponder Computer operating and ready to checkout your new Transponder transmitter before March 20th.

2. Jerry Spencer will be at THR selling and servicing TPS tires and selling race gas.

3. Mike and George Merrell will be at THR with the TPS scales to check your car.

4. David Mackey will be at the track and will conduct optional safety inspections on TPS cars.

5. The weather forecast calls for blue sky at 72 + Saturday afternoon. (No rain).

The GOOD NEWS ... 24 Entries have been received so far.

The BAD NEWS ... Entries have not yet been received from:

#07 Mike O'Connor

#10 Donnie Moore

#18 Lanny Young

#66 Ariel Arredondo

To file your entry, please contact:

Thank you,

Neil Upchurch

Texas Pro Sedans

Administrative Director

210/655-3222 office & FAX

neilupchurch@sbcglobal.net

I started packing my bags tonite! Don't know how fast 48 will be...have not touched it since last race...top off the oil..change the air in the tires... and its ready as it can be.

OK on my way to Frankfurt Airport....arrive at SA at 10 pm...works out to a 20 hr day.

Archived