DRVERS MEETINGS

DAN MONROE

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No he knows whats going on..... he had plenty of eyes there... And Dan just tryin to help.. if you go to tire rack.com and look at there tires they have a chart with all the numbers that your lookin for....

nope dont know anything that went on ..as for eyes ..they went on there own ..i dont need em to cover for me ....so who was talking bad aboult me ..

I know what we can do on the last lap we will all stop at turn 4 all in a row side by side and all roll across the line together so we can all win at the same time so everyone can be first...There make everyone happy...

kinda looks like a smart a$$ remark here ......... but i may add that maybe the only way you win ..lololololololololo

When are the new RULES going to be posted???? Was there any changes from last years rules???

For what class? Hi tech what makes you think we was talking about you??? you think you are the only one that didnt make it or think you are that much of a CC Speedway Celebrity :lol:

its the same as last year basicly from what i seen maybe tires will be looked at so leave the alum head on jessie s car and order another for lisa s if i dont find a 7000 dollar sponser ill look at another class i mean dan gave everyone a chance to really look at this class but people didnt want to do anything so its not going to be who is the best driver its who wants to spend the most money

I was talking about the old man that has a real fast thumper .Hay I brought it up about the alum heads and rear ster for the front wheel drive car and like CRT said not a lot was done but they are looking at tires <_<

And so are the fords...you put too much motor on "street" tires and all your gonna do is burn them up or spin out... its not like were running a big track or anything....look at me was running a legel (stock) 2300 motor last season and was top 3 all season and won a few races too...Man am glad Gb isn't a drinking game we all be drunk by now... :lol: and remember there is that claimer rule just spend 1200 instead of 7 to 8 million like your talkin about

And so are the fords...you put too much motor on "street" tires and all your gonna do is burn them up or spin out... its not like were running a big track or anything....look at me was running a legel (stock) 2300 motor last season and was top 3 all season and won a few races too...Man am glad Gb isn't a drinking game we all be drunk by now... :lol:

legal stock motor ...whats considered illegal motor wise ..jr ran what you call a legal stock motor for most of the season ..got tired of being passed down the strieghts ...... lisa ran a what you call a stock legal motor ..and look at what it got her ..wall ......so really there is no illegal motor ..what ever you can afford is where you will run ..now is the 2.5 your going to run .legal ....... just asking .. bet you wont tell ..lol

And so are the fords...you put too much motor on "street" tires and all your gonna do is burn them up or spin out... its not like were running a big track or anything....look at me was running a legel (stock) 2300 motor last season and was top 3 all season and won a few races too...Man am glad Gb isn't a drinking game we all be drunk by now... :lol:

legal stock motor ...whats considered illegal motor wise ..jr ran what you call a legal stock motor for most of the season ..got tired of being passed down the strieghts ...... lisa ran a what you call a stock legal motor ..and look at what it got her ..wall ......so really there is no illegal motor ..what ever you can afford is where you will run ..now is the 2.5 your going to run .legal ....... just asking .. bet you wont tell ..lol

And if you remember jesse and lisa and i were all running about the same times and in the same area and we all won some races.......And yes lets all spill out what were all running... make it easier for everyone to run the same thing.. right? come on mike whats jesse running in there cars the whole deal from top to bottom.... come on cody tell us how much Nos your running in that car... :lol: oh sorry its not nos its Crisco...Just remember Bomber drivers this guy is coming to your class hes gonna do the same thing in your class.... :lol:

claimer rule really dont work ok lets say i run a alum head fast motor you decide to claim my motor i refuse i lose my points and money for that night only i take my car home with my motor put a smaller motor in it next week pay 250 dollars and i still have all my stuff and still have all my points that ive built up in the weeks before you decided to claim it

Archived