CC Speedway July 25 , 1995

RichardFord

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for sharing the video Richard, it sure brought back a flash of memories. I remember Dad allways saying that he hated that truck, but you would never know that by watching him put laps on the track, forward and reverse and even running with the wallbangers a time or two!!!

It was cool to re watch that race and to hear Donnies voice. The stands were pretty full too. Larry Smith was bad fast. And to see if I can name the others. 34-Carlucci Jr. 20-Matt Gardner 10-David Simpson 28-Dan Monroe 99-Kyle Carter 9-John Witzsche 23-Dewayne Witzsche 22- Larry Tate 2-TJ McNerney 42-David McGuire

Thanks for sharing the video Richard, it sure brought back a flash of memories. I remember Dad allways saying that he hated that truck, but you would never know that by watching him put laps on the track, forward and reverse and even running with the wallbangers a time or two!!!

Yep got him ramming a car sitting still in a demo derby with that truck.

Thanks everybody for replying , Im glad so many got enjoyment from watching.

Heck HiTech you can probably race around that track with your eyes closed too cant you :lol:

Charly is still wet behind the ears anyways :lol:

Probably wouldnt make any difference....... :lol:

THATS MEAN RIGHT THERE ...LOL ..NEVER TRIED IT WITH MY EYES CLOSED ./.. BUT DID WIN A TEN LAP HEAT RACE AGAINST FATMAN DALE WHILE IT WAS RAINING ...WASNT MUCH FUN .WE WERE SLIDING ALL OVER THE PLACE .HAD TO LOOK OUT THE WINDOWS COULD NOT SEEE OUT THE WINDSHIELD ..SO DOES THAT COUNT AS BLIND RACEN ...

Archived