killeen has new promoter

thats what I gathered too reb! I posted this after reading about it on another site. they said on there that it was under new ownership. I'm sorry for any confusion on the matter just passed along what I read and had heard for weeks. it goes to show that rumors are not always 100% accurate.

nick can you change the title to killeen has new promoter

thanks nathan

[You bet, Nathan - Nick]

I for one would like to take the time to thank a great promotor, a fantastic boss, and even though he isn't paying me anymore, hopefully a good friend.

Pat Wilson, you are the man! Enjoyed every one of the the race nights I spent at your track. Scotty and I used to drive 5 hours round trip to see the races at TTS, pay for the gas, pay for the tickets, and paid for the food. Heck, we slept in the Neon in the pits to watch the first Super Sunday Series race there.

Then, Scotty and I drove 5 hours round trip to work at the track. Best race track on the planet! Was an honor and privilege to work for you. We are going to miss not working with you anymore.

Good luck with your other business interests, and good luck with the I-Stock. Hope to see you racing in the near future.

To David Goode:

You have some big shoes to fill. I wish you great sucess. Pat did great things at TTS, I hope you take it a notch higher. Take care of the ol' girl, she is something special.

Stay safe,

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Archived