thank you

HiTech

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
man would i like to see that video . i could not tell you who won .just didnt think it was you .....your brother could out drive just aboult anyone except me lol .... ..plus i should not have given him any ideals on set up .that yota was fast ..

Talk about tootin your own horn, these are some pretty awesome drivers that you are claiming to be better than OT. I think it would be great for you to do what you have been thinking about. Build a car and come out and kick some butt!!!

man would i like to see that video . i could not tell you who won .just didnt think it was you .....your brother could out drive just aboult anyone except me lol .... ..plus i should not have given him any ideals on set up .that yota was fast ..

Talk about tootin your own horn, these are some pretty awesome drivers that you are claiming to be better than OT. I think it would be great for you to do what you have been thinking about. Build a car and come out and kick some butt!!!

if a driver dont claim or believe he is better . than dont climb into a car ..lol .. i wished i could afored to race full time . ..i would ...i like to toot my own horn ..lol and yes alot of those guys were and still are great drivers .... im rusty but old minds like to think it can still do it .... when i drove my brothers car ..i found out i havent forgoten much . the drive was still there but that was a big car and only drove it three races ..maybe not as quick minded as i should be racen a fast thunder ..takes alot to handle one of those with power ..so i say it would be tougher now than then ..

No that wasn't me, I think it was Jaimie Garner that did that. I wasn't in that race. I think OT has two races joined together in his memory. LOL

i think everything in his memory is joined together lol thts one of the main symptons of old timer disease

No that wasn't me, I think it was Jaimie Garner that did that. I wasn't in that race. I think OT has two races joined together in his memory. LOL

i think everything in his memory is joined together lol thts one of the main symptons of old timer disease

:lol: oh hell.... oldtimer is gonna be lookin for me... I promise I didn't pay him to say that... but that is funny you got to admit...

TALK IS CHEAP ...AS CHAMP SAID ...... THIS IS JUST A STATEMENT MY SON FELT HE HAD TO MAKE I SUPPOSE ...... HE WILL WONDER WHY HIS EL CAMINO WONT BE READY FOR THE STREET TILL NEXT YEAR INSTEAD OF THIS YEAR ...... PROBABLY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS STATEMENT AND .OTD ........

Not to worry, I will cover the pits for all me cars Charle...

I have a car for OT to drive. Anyway someome needs to block.

I thought u were gonna race the bomber full time next year? block? yeah thats why we got justin lol

I TOLD YOU NO SHAKE N BAKE ONCE I GET DAT THING SET UP IM COMING

CHAMP I WONT SAY I WILL BE RACEN FULL TIME ..I PLAN ON GETTING SOME RACEN IN .IF MY SON RACES . I WILL BE HELPING HIM AND OFCOURCE JR AND LISA RIGHT ALONG WITH HIM ..SO MY HANDS WILL BE FULL ...BUT WHAT EVER I DRIVE I GIVE IT MY ALL .OR WHAT THE CAR CAN HANDLE .THATS ALL I CAN DO ..IF I WIN .I WIN ..IF NOT ILL HAVE FUN ...

CHAMP I WONT SAY I WILL BE RACEN FULL TIME ..I PLAN ON GETTING SOME RACEN IN .IF MY SON RACES . I WILL BE HELPING HIM AND OFCOURCE JR AND LISA RIGHT ALONG WITH HIM ..SO MY HANDS WILL BE FULL ...BUT WHAT EVER I DRIVE I GIVE IT MY ALL .OR WHAT THE CAR CAN HANDLE .THATS ALL I CAN DO ..IF I WIN .I WIN ..IF NOT ILL HAVE FUN ...

I hear ya, my kid would come first as well. Good luck in whatever you do

Archived