thank you

HiTech

A BIG THANK YOU ...... nick for bringing us live ..i would have had to wait till today to find anything out .along with many others ..... without your hard earned pay . Not Greenbacks.Of Course .....we would be twitteling thumbs ...... and letting rat daddy try pulling a fuel stunt on me was priceless .......DIDNT WORK ......

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not that I'm playing dumb, just trying to figure out how OT found out!!! :P

Oh and by the way it is Mr. YOCUM :lol:

thier are no secrets MR. YOKUM .. .. i have my way of finding out things .sometimes they just appear in typ out of nowhere ........ i have to admit that was funny ...better luck next time in trying to pull something on me .........

OH NO! NICK! Hurry get the speedzone doctor, Champs got the oldtimers..... :lol:

Where's my 12-guage? We don't want no oldtimers spelling disease spreading around these here parts...

Nick

Oh no Nick, It gets worse... See the first step of O.T.D (oldtimer disease) is your spelling goes away. Then your eye sight gets so bad that you cant see and start talkin to stuff animals. Then the last and scariest part is you start wanting to drive a BLACK VW........Wait a second :o champs not the only one.. LOL

i can spell just fine .its my darn hands that can.t .........lets see i know i saw a few mispelled words saterday night ...no excuses nick .........

...champ his spelling wont make a differents .it still wont help him pull something on me .............

and now for you charley .......watch your self ...i can spell better than you can drive .now thats for sure ...... and no i never will want to drive a blck vw.....there i left the letter A out just for you ..

Oh no Nick, It gets worse... See the first step of O.T.D (oldtimer disease) is your spelling goes away. Then your eye sight gets so bad that you cant see and start talkin to stuff animals. Then the last and scariest part is you start wanting to drive a BLACK VW........Wait a second :o champs not the only one.. LOL

what does he need to see for he knows the cars like he knows the back of his hand

You are kidding right? Thumper has been a strong car for many years at CC. Comparing numbers I would think that its winning percentage is better than most. Oh well, I could be wrong. :P

Champ.... Remember oldtimer has O.T.D so you got to have more details when you talk to them.....OT, champ didnt mean beat him with your hands or a lead pipe he meant beating him on the race track... :lol:

You are kidding right? Thumper has been a strong car for many years at CC. Comparing numbers I would think that its winning percentage is better than most. Oh well, I could be wrong. :P

Champ.... Remember oldtimer has O.T.D so you got to have more details when you talk to them.....OT, champ didnt mean beat him with your hands or a lead pipe he meant beating him on the race track... :lol:

you and gb have been lucky i wasnt racen with yah week end and out ..you numbers and his numbers would look alot less .....now when i wake up ill backtrack all that ...

Easy OT dont have a relaps now :lol::lol:

hey i can still dream cant i .... this almost makes me want to build another car . and show that charly horse i can still wheel a car ......

Oh MY!!! :o If that happen were gonna have to change are names and call are selfs the Texas herd or something. All were gonna have out there are Pintos and Mustangs lol... OT i still wanna see the Bomber match between you and jessie Sr.

(And if you have O.T.D Just to help you out about the Texas herd deal.... lol here you go..A group of horses is called a stable, harras, herd, team (working horses), string or field (race horses)

... bombers .that could happen ...charly both jesse and i would do that aslong as you inter your horse.. it has enough dents on it to pass for a bomber ...ever heard of auto football ........ if you have not heard of or seen it ..take big cars equal amounts .. take one little car .in which yours will work just fine ...have two goal lines .when little car is knocked over one of those lines .the team wins ... the best part ..you could be sitting in that little car ...makes that more interesting .would you think ....i know the fans would come out of the woodwork to see that ...,,we would make you famous ............ps sorry i forgot to mention ..most little cars dont make it across the line intacted ..in fact they usualy dont look like much ....so that should be considered before agreeing to inter your car ...

Archived