LATE MODEL CLASS FOR NEXT SEASON

ebco2468

How many late model drivers want to race at CC Speedway next season would like to get a list of everyone interrested to see what kind of car count we might have and have a meeting to figure out what rules to run under (romco,tida or asa ect)

meeting will be announced at later date apon drivers response at least 8 to 10 cars to start class hopefully will have more than that any and all welcome.PM me your name and car number and will start list of drivers for this class and will contact you with date for meeting when we schedule it.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well we have about 6 drivers so far and need more also recieved a draft of some preliminary rules i will be going over to start off with. I need drivers names ,car# and contact info for drivers list so i can call everybody with time and date for first meeting so we can go over rules so we can start getting cars set up for next season this class will not be limited to one type of chassis that way u can run any latemodel but there will be a weight rules to start this way we can have a even playing field and put on a good show for the crowd and hopefully build more intrest in this class as well as others...... B)

PM Me with driver info Thanks Kevin

We run limited lm at I 37. Its a late model with stock front clip. We want to run there in corpus also. We have to weigh 3100 up here. It has totally destroyed the geometry of this car. So if the rules will stay the same all year we are there. Our number is 1x and we live in sa. My name is andrew hesler anmy number is 210-528-0613.

• 2 weeks later...
HOOLIGANS did you get a new set of rules together yet????????????????????????????? B)

how about setting date for first friday in november the 6th at BJ Pizza at 7:00 PM if that is good with everyone?????????????????? B)

your letting those guys make up the rules ..omg .whats this world comeing to ................lol............. will it be hooligans rules .. or hooligan rule .......

Archived