WOW! What a night...

SASPEEDRACER24

That was a wild race last night... First off I need to thank Lynn Hardy for helping me out with the use of Option B. For the night... Dunno how I managed to go flying spin sit in the middle of the track and not get hit or have any real damage on the car. Then the finish... All I can say is WOW!!!! I heard a fan say that they would have paid $15 to watch that race all over again it they enjoyed it so much.LOL... That's why we do what we do...

To the Torres bunch I sincerely apologize for the words or actions that my crew member may have said in the heat of the moment. I dont know what was said nor do I want to know but he was told it wouldnt be tolerated because I am ultimately responsible for the actions of my crew. I hope that we can put whatever was said behind us and go from there because I respect you as a friend as well as former employee of sorts...

That was one of the best finishes i have ever seen and i wanna congradulate you on ur "SPIN AND WIN" ....Marc u have came a long way and i hope u finish ur car so we can play at the stock car spectacular at THR!!!! :D

Archived