Meeting for classes and rules

Del, if I may make a suggestion. I see that there is some interest from drivers already wanting to race at HRH. Since you've already announced the proposed classes for the 2010 race season I would hope that this meeting you keep referring to will happen soon. The sooner the better bacause most of the local drivers that will be there on a weekly basis either don't have internet or only go to the Houston area forum.....Just a suggestion.

i will know a date by monday for the meeting, also, after meeting with other track owners/ promoters, i'll know more of what direction, we will be headed. thanks for youe input wolfy and i will be calling you soon, thanks, del :P

• 1 month later...

I have heard that HRH got appealed again,is there any truth to this Del. I would love to be back at the hill next season,u said you would have a date for a meeting in sept but nothing has been said. You need to keep us more informed with whats going on with th track and all. We had the same problem with the HRH website/nobody was keeping us informed as to what is going on and then rumors start and everybody says yeah sounds like a dream or I'll believe it when I see it. Please let me know I will help if i can.

Power of Positive Thinking works better...

No......REALITY beats positive thinking all the time...every time......

Until a decision is reached and an announcement made, I chose to keep my attitude positive, but feel free to be as NEGATIVE as you like..

Nick

well Nick there is nothing wrong with what your saying but its the false pretensses we have been hearing for the last four years,everybody wants the track to reopen but its the constant hear say we are sick of,why sturr us all up agin and agin when no one knows whats what!!!!!!!!!

Believe me, I understand the frustration, but I don't think Del's intentions were to cause additional frustration.

While I have no idea what the actual situation is, it's pretty obvious that the communications from Del have stopped which does indeed raise more questions, but let's not go off the deep end here. Del's a good guy and I can only believe that he will let us know what's going on in due time.

Nick

hey guy's, i am waiting on a call from wayne to let me know that all has been cleared with the supreme court, until that happens, i can not give infomation i don't have. a lot of you have been calling me by phone and leaving a contact number so i can call upon an update. i am not being negetive to you all, so be kind enough to be patient, if you just can't wait, i understand, but don't get on the lonestar forum and be negetive about hrh or this forum be be closed. we cannot rush the supreme court or if you have a better salution, then call me @ 281-808-5475, my phone number has always been on this forum, it's not that hard to call, thanks, del harris

after reading more into the replies i see on this forum, everyone has to remember that i do nothing unless wayne calls and informs me of what is happenning, thats the only information i get, if you know where the track is on marino rd., go talk to wayne yourself, maybe he can tale you more than he does me? otherwise, i'm just like all the rest of you, waiting!!! p.s. i am doing this for no money, it pay's very well, any other takers on this job, feel free to call. ;) del

Thanks for the update, Del. I guess things are pretty much "on hold" until all the legal dust has settled...

Yes, folks get antsy and it's easy to understand why. But now that you've posted an update I imagine the anxiety level will drop a notch or two.

Nick

Archived