Nominee Pictures

crash_76

man i was ten years old then ..brings back memorys.....both drivers were great ...never got to meet freddie... dub i met years later ..really nice man always injoyed talking with him .... dub raced a purple .chevele ...65 or 66 model ...in the 70.s if my memory is correct ..harold cope .flanigan brothers ..hardcastles .and a bunch of others i cant think of at this moment .

don sitting up in the stands that night .wondering what in the heck was going on.. a racecar with no top ..my mom said aint that crazy .someone really loves racen to be married in a car ......you probably injoyed the trip around the track ..didnt you .thats when you got hooked right ..funny how little things from way back when will come out on a forun .who would have thought .....lord it makes me feel old ..lol.... and yes i agree your mom won in every thing .some say women cant drive and have the ump like men do .but she is special.... anyone that can climb into gb.s junk and haul buns .is one bad.a$$ driver ....

• 2 weeks later...
I think it is Dub as well, how about one of the Rollins bunch or Hardcastle confirm?

when i say oldtimers, ive had James Mikulencak, Neal Flanagan, Billy Hardcastle, Robbie Adams, Porkchop, and Billy Hartofilax all tell me they dont believe thats Dub in that car. Billy Hardcastle is going to show that pic to Jarrett Rollins and see what he thinks as well.

look at the hat dick has on ....old dickl loved to ride that three wheeler . worked with him on the track .was a nice man .rich as heck .................... rat im trying to get a good look at both thier hands ..the pic said all it took is a hand shake ..... must be true .no money to be seen ..

Archived