Letting everyone know

Just thought I'd let everyone know that our friend Lalo has been in the hospital since Tuesday. He had fluid build up in his lungs. Yesterday they drained the fuid and he was scheduled for surgery today if it didn't improve. He did however improve enough that they felt comfortable in letting him go home where he is resting. I'm sure he wouldn't mind a few calls of well wishes though. 361-533-7499. Get well mi amigo!

Ozzy

Lalo, Get well soon hombre. The TPS people will starve if you aren't at the next show.

I will say a few prayers for you big guy and hope to see you at the next THR TPS Show.

Dano

Lalo: When I returned home from doing the PA announcing at a high school football game at a new stadium tonight, I opened my computer and read Ozzie's post about your medical problem this week.

I wish you a complete recovery. Take as much time as it takes you.

When you feel like it, post on this thread an update of how you feel. We all want to know.

Get well buddy.

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

210/655-3222 office

folks he is home .and i tell you .after talking to him the other day compare it to today ..he is ready to race ...and i would not want to be the guy in front .he hasnt felt or sounded that good in almost a year ..i wont tell you what was wrong with him .he can do that himself .but i was surprised as he was to learn what it was ......the only pain he had was from eating late last night and should not have ..lol

Glad youre ok because at the time we didnt have the workmans comp certificate displayed in the car yet. :lol:

I could see all the whites of your eyes :blink: . That was a hard of a hit that was about to be delivered to Ozzy at the las THR if we wouldnt had some help from the rear to avoid it.

See you at Red River.

lalo , glad to hear your feeling better ,good luck the rest of the year in pro sedans ! just dont let oldtimer get in your car ! he thinks he knows fords ..... :lol:

your funny .i think we will let young timer joshua drive from now on .heck his first night in a car looked better than you did .i think he could beat you ..i called lalo today .he is doing fine .

• 1 month later...
Looks like Lalo is in the line up for tomorrow..We'll be rootin for ya....watch out O-YELLER ( Cody Limerick) is a fast fast car...And please tell me you got the BBQ going...lol Mite even have to get a miller from Ozzy :lol: SEE ya tomorrow

I'll have one or two iced down for ya

Archived