classes

what classes would everyone like to see at hrh? put any class that you like , but be realistic. include any series class that you like, do not include anything that is not circle track related. the only drag racing we do is when we prepare the track, thanks, del :unsure:

How about a stock 4 cyl. class that will be very afordable . @ CC Speedway in Corpus the are called txthunders when

they first got started i built 2 cars for under $300.00 and ran one of them for over seven years untill i moved up here <_<<_<

How about a stock 4 cyl. class that will be very afordable . @ CC Speedway in Corpus the are called txthunders when

they first got started i built 2 cars for under $300.00 and ran one of them for over seven years untill i moved up here <_<<_<

I 2nd this one. Modern day, this would be the best way to get the bleacher creature on the track with little money. Stock 4cyl class with FWD or RWD, carb or fuel injection allowed, as long as it's like it came from the factory.. Ages 13 or 14 & up. Good way for kids and adults alike to start with very little invested. Many 4cyl cars around these days to choose from... Race for no money or very little money til the class grows. Trophy class and place a realistic claim rule on the entire car.

And of course given the geographic location of the track, would seem logical to run Limiteds, and Hobby's (Houston area Hobby rules) and prolly Pures. We're gonna try to get out an visit a few tracks in 2010 and HRH will be one of them. If u run Hobby's, we'll bring the one below with the required wheels and street tires...

Laurensnewcar007.jpg

Look at the ThunderHill mini class as an example. I don't agree with the no Dodge Neon rule, you need to keep on top of the tech area and take no prisoners. Make the rules precise and enforce them!. The quickest way to kill a class is allow it to run away with guys bending the rules to their advantage with no consequences.

Thats wy i sujested a stock 4 cyl. class to keep the cars compatable to each other.

Heck i ran the same car for 7 years and every body else were building new cars

all most every season. If you keep the class simple and less exspensive then you

will get the car count needed to run a good race. I know the second season i ran

at CC we started 16 cars for that season. Thats wy i think a four cylinder class

would do really good and keeping it pretty much stock would work there are

some areas that they can work with to help them handel i know that the Toyota

Celicas have no camber ajustment so you have to modifie the lower a arm to

get the camber you need. Then later on down the road if they want to do more

start a outlaw mini stock class to make them more competetive . I really dont

know how people around here would feel about this type of class because i

have only lived up here for only 8 months and still am new to the area but i

have herd of this track from a real good friend of mine who helped me get started

down there and i thank him a whole lot . I had fun driving my car and the kids

loved the cars too.

Another class that would really work is a class called the Bomers its a bone stock class thats would be

a inexspensive car to build and mantain . It too would a lot of exiting racing to the track. They are

easy to build put a cage and something to prtect the radiator and the fuel cell thats it simple and

easy . <_<

hey folk's, when adding a reply on here about which classes, would you please leave a email address, phone number, or some way to contact you in reference to the class you are talking about, thanks, del ;)

you wren boy's can call me at 281-808-5475 or any of you guy's or gal's for that matter. troy tell your dad helo for me, thanks again, del

mike, are ya'll the same group of dwarf cars that i ran at hrh before? if so, call me at 281-808-5475, thanks, del

• 1 month later...
what classes would everyone like to see at hrh? put any class that you like , but be realistic. include any series class that you like, do not include anything that is not circle track related. the only drag racing we do is when we prepare the track, thanks, del :unsure:

I would like to see legend cars make an appearance once or twice. sport mods, 360 sprints maybe even the crate latemodel show like batleground had or te usmts,that would really draw a crowd and give some classes an off night. e-mail is www.daytona98500@yahoo.com

Archived