hot rod hill

hey racers, owners, and fans, glad to bring good news for the racing community. hot rod hill motor park is reopenning for the 2010 season, we hope to have a race and party in the last part of 2009 ( oct. or nov. ) for everyone to get familiar with the track, owner, director/manager of business operations and a scope of the 2010 season.

one of our main focus will be on making hot rod hill, a place where the racer/owner and fans can afford to enjoy a weekend of compitition and excitement without the worry of the economy. our rules for each class with be designed to keep everyones pocketbook in mind. we also want to work in every way with other tracks to make a schedule for each class, so that each track has good car count for competitive racing.

thanks to all who stood by wayne brown in his effort to keep racing alive, a special thanks to randy and teresa waller for their donation in this matter, i would like to say welcome back and hope to see all of you soon. if anyone has any questions about hot rod hill motor park, you may use this forum, contact me by email, or call 936-444-4444 and leave name/phone number ( please limit phone calls ). thanks del harris hrh admin. email: www.pro2000racing@yahoo.com

p.s. hot rod hill motor park will have it's web site back up soon, we are in the process of re-doing the site, most forum info. will be thru www.lonestarspeedzone.com, the site for hrh will be: www.hotrodhillmotorpark.com

i know jonh, thats why we're rebuilding it, thanks for the info., we should have a new site soon, thanks, del

Archived