thank you

I would like to thank Mike Knotts and Dennis Taylor for allowing me to enjoy a great night of racing. Without them this week the #22 would not have been at the track this weekend. And thanks Dennis for waiting to make sure I could make the race. This was THE best time I had at the track all year.

THANK YOU GENTLEMEN

Ozzy

TPS NO-SHOW .................. Where the heck were you O/T???????? We missed YOU, ya know. :(

I think the sausage wraps missed him the most :lol:

you know i for the first time in speedzone history .i didnt respond to buds post on your thread .i wanted you to have this thread all to yourslf seeing you were teary eyed and want to say thanks ...... i sent bud a pm instead ..and now you say this ..........you owe me a sausage wrap for that ..ill take two ..ok im glad you had a good run ..looks like you are picking up the throtle ....

TPS NO-SHOW .................. Where the heck were you O/T???????? We missed YOU, ya know. :(

I think the sausage wraps missed him the most :lol:

you know i for the first time in speedzone history .i didnt respond to buds post on your thread .i wanted you to have this thread all to yourslf seeing you were teary eyed and want to say thanks ...... i sent bud a pm instead ..and now you say this ..........you owe me a sausage wrap for that ..ill take two ..ok im glad you had a good run ..looks like you are picking up the throtle ....

Mike, Just don't wear your good shirt when you show up to get those sausage wraps. :) I did not make it last Saturday either Mike. Still having to stay with the wife a bit longer. She is doing much better.

Mike, Just don't wear your good shirt when you show up to get those sausage wraps. :) I did not make it last Saturday either Mike. Still having to stay with the wife a bit longer. She is doing much better.

Dano,

Glad to hear your wife is doing better. Budman dropped by our pits looking for you know who. a.k.a.no=show mccain

great news dano .pulling for speedy recovery .......bobby i cut you slack in that race .i didnt scratch your ugly car ..so with that ..ill give jessie the ok to scratch it in october ..... he just loves rubbing someone .may aswell be you ..now that you actualy finished a race ..we wont feel so bad ....ps please dont bring moma .i dont feel like hideing all night ......... meester ozzy ..im sorry if i dont show .i figure id give you poor folks a break ..... and i will be counting on those sausage wraps when i do show up .and will be sporting a brand new shirt .. with thunder hills great sausage wraps thier is no better way to break a new shirt in .....

great news dano .pulling for speedy recovery .......bobby i cut you slack in that race .i didnt scratch your ugly car ..so with that ..ill give jessie the ok to scratch it in october ..... he just loves rubbing someone .may aswell be you ..now that you actualy finished a race ..we wont feel so bad ....ps please dont bring moma .i dont feel like hideing all night ......... meester ozzy ..im sorry if i dont show .i figure id give you poor folks a break ..... and i will be counting on those sausage wraps when i do show up .and will be sporting a brand new shirt .. with thunder hills great sausage wraps thier is no better way to break a new shirt in .....

might need to bring a couple of shirts :lol::lol:

Hey Knotts,

you have gotten us expecting an in car video. We are impatiently waiting......They are fun to watch.

Hope you got it.

hey mike ..if you were to add one of those video thingies to your car cuz your always up front .. you can show the fans what it looks like from the lead car .and miketps 48 keeps his going and faces it backwards . /he can show us what it looks like with you catching him while we see him being cault from the the front of your car at the same time .......... plus tory can have one on the back and one on the front of his car ..seeing he is always running in the midle of the pack .he will have the rest of the action taped ..

Hey Knotts,

you have gotten us expecting an in car video. We are impatiently waiting......They are fun to watch.

Hope you got it.

hey mike ..if you were to add one of those video thingies to your car cuz your always up front .. you can show the fans what it looks like from the lead car .and miketps 48 keeps his going and faces it backwards . /he can show us what it looks like with you catching him while we see him being cault from the the front of your car at the same time .......... plus tory can have one on the back and one on the front of his car ..seeing he is always running in the midle of the pack .he will have the rest of the action taped ..

And you could have one from the stands too :o BUT you'd have to cover it to keep the drippings from those sausage wraps from getting all over it :lol::rolleyes:

The best way to get a video is to look up "video guy" on LSS and send him an email.

I would include your address and phone #. Of course you will also need some money. I think its 17.00 or 20.00 if he mailes it.

He does come by the pits when he has videos available, usually its the next time tps is at thr. The last video I got from him was in HD.

Thad Yousling "video guy" and his son Mason are currently racing in the thr ministocks and you could look him up at the track.

Mike M

Hey Knotts,

Hope you got it.

And you could have one from the stands too :o BUT you'd have to cover it to keep the drippings from those sausage wraps from getting all over it :lol::rolleyes:

well slap me running ..i left myself wide open for that response ///darn funny if i dont say so myself ..... no really i would have to put that sausage down ..would not want to see the sky through a camera.. slips can hurt ..

Archived