Thanks TPS

I would like to thank the Texas Pro Sedan organization for allowing this old man another chance to race with the big boys.I especially want to thank #70 Mike Merrell for not thumping me out of his way knowing he was much faster than me.It was a really fun race and I did not get a scratch not that you could tell anyway.I havent seen minnies this fast since the old outlaw minnie days.Cool cars too.Nice people.I hope you guys come back to CC again and let me play too.Im too old to go anywhere else.

Biggest fan attendance I have seen in a couple of years,I guess TPS has a big following.Thanks to everyone that made this event possible. Thumper

dang gb i almost pulled for you ...but you were ahead of lisa and that took a finishing spot away from her..lol ..... no really .you ran a really good safe race ..better than i thought you would do ..seems like old thumper loves to stay around the front .....nomatter what class it runs against ... good run .that should have been the same feeling you get when you win at cc ......looked saort of funny ..a bmw .then a ford .two vw.s then two more fords .and i cant tell what was behind them ..i think .more vw.s

I would also like to thank Neil and all the other drivers for inviting and encouraging me to run with y'all Saturday. I appreciate driving with those who show such a high quality of driving skills and are willing to share information to help me.

Again, thank you for this experience -

Cody Limerick #73

does jr's car have any miller lite blue on it???????????

duno .it has a crushed door from sergios t.bone ... well done i may say ..lol .. sergio didnt leave the sallad .. the back bunper is beat up ..some damage on the front ..tire marks all over ... didnt see any miller blue .but could have been covered up from all the other damage ..why did you hit him ...or did he hit you ... would not surprise me .. it seems others wanted a piece of his car ..lol..heck even in practice under a yellow he lost a tire and rim from someone not looking at the flag ...that knocked the camber in .. that should have told him what kinda night he was going to have ,,wouldnt you think ..the worst part was getting told to park it after being involved in two yellows which one was not of his making the victim there .... the second one he was trying to miss another car that slowed down instead of hitting the other car .he got parked ...sometimes it works for you and sometimes it doesnt ... .... 15 th place finish didnt show how good he was running ..

No Miller Blue just banana yellow from #20 & #73. He was a little sore from being pushed around. And just disappointed on his finish. But thats ok I am proud of him. Car only has body damage on it. Easy repairs.

i was proud of him aswell ..he was running better than i thought that car would ..stayed in the top six ...then the demo started from behind and the rest is history ..maybe we should paint the car yellow . i guess you could say after all that .he didnt take anyone out .paybacks you know ..

Archived