Texas Pro Sedans Champions

NeilTPS

Thanks Champ for the vote of confidence but I am wondering if I can even qualify.I had planned to run my street tires and was confident it was fast enough to get in but even with that the fast time is 15.3 and my best time is 16.02 so getting lapped was a sure thing.I have since read that all cars have to run the slicks so I went to my barn and draged out what I have from 2005.Man are they hard.I dont know if I can break into the 17s now.I am not changing the car so its still junk yard springs,Monroe Shocks,open diff,etc.It will be fun anyway if I can qualify,if I cant I dont need to be in the way.It is what it is.

Im excited about so much intrest in CC Speedway by 4 cyl racers.It is afterall the only South Texas track that treats their regular Sat nite 4 cyl racers just like any other class.By that,no mention of a beginner class or have to run a junk 500$ car.I believe this race will show that you get more for your money with a 4 cyl racer AND that they are just as fast as a V8.I believe many V8 drivers would be pleasantly surprised if they tried one.

...Im excited about so much intrest in CC Speedway by 4 cyl racers.It is afterall the only South Texas track that treats their regular Sat nite 4 cyl racers just like any other class.By that,no mention of a beginner class or have to run a junk 500$ car.I believe this race will show that you get more for your money with a 4 cyl racer AND that they are just as fast as a V8.I believe many V8 drivers would be pleasantly surprised if they tried one.

Mr Thumper,

I too believe many a V8 drivers would be surprised. Especially if'n they got behind the wheel of one of those faster ones. Just might get a few more 4 cyl guys.

when i started racing i started in the hobby stocks and then we became the super stocks and i even ran with the late models for awhile . then i started running mini s well i enjoyed the mini s and had more fun there than in the other classes :ph34r::ph34r::P:ph34r:B)

Mr Thumper,

I too believe many a V8 drivers would be surprised. Especially if'n they got behind the wheel of one of those faster ones. Just might get a few more 4 cyl guys.

ozzy dont sell your car short ... you have a really fast car .maybe you dont drive it like you could . .it aint slow .... someday i would bet you will decide to hit hard and blow our doors off ..... you know that i know that all 20 others know that car is fast ..time to let it loose on us ......and i agree with the statement on v8 guys ...they would be surprised ........ i started out with a v8 ..gb has raced v8.s and always comes home to the half motors ..

I still hear the beach calling my name and it's getting louder.

Are you boy's ready to have some fun?

kathy. kathy.. you should be saying i hear the sounds of a great race .in the makeing .... and the trophie is a trip to the beach ..beach comes second ...ok ....... i live here and i cant recall the last time i went to the beach .., i do smell the salt water from my house though .aboult a half mile from the bay .... thats close enough for me ..lol ....... as for fun ..worked hard the last two weeks .getting cars ready ..our fun is saterday night ..

kathy. kathy.. you should be saying i hear the sounds of a great race .in the makeing .... and the trophie is a trip to the beach ..beach comes second ...ok ....... i live here and i cant recall the last time i went to the beach .., i do smell the salt water from my house though .aboult a half mile from the bay .... thats close enough for me ..lol ....... as for fun ..worked hard the last two weeks .getting cars ready ..our fun is saterday night ..

LOL

I was gonna say ok, let's start over... But, na! I already know it's gonna be a great race. I can remember back to the TIDA days and having the Late Models and the Pro Sedans racing there. So, I already know it will be great! And I know it will be fun. It's always fun & exciting when Neil is involved.

I am going to hit that beach for a bit on Saturday before I get to the track and then again on Sunday before I come home. I gonna use my season pass as much as I can.

I keep saying one of these days I am gonna move down there. But, I am afraid the beach would not mean as much to me as it does now when I go down there. Hope all that made since.

So, I will see you boys there on Saturday. Save me a cool spot!

So it is a beach race now? A Dr. Pepper? Kathy have you been hanging around Reb? HAHA I drink them too. Thanks OT I am looking forward to it, I just hope it handles well and has enough in the engine to handle the rush hour traffic.

So it is a beach race now? A Dr. Pepper? Kathy have you been hanging around Reb? HAHA I drink them too. Thanks OT I am looking forward to it, I just hope it handles well and has enough in the engine to handle the rush hour traffic.

I like that idea! I'm gonna call Neil and tell him we need to move the race to the beach.

Those Dr. Pepper's are mighty tasty when they are ice cold. ;)

I like that idea! I'm gonna call Neil and tell him we need to move the race to the beach.

Those Dr. Pepper's are mighty tasty when they are ice cold. ;)

now aint that funny ..i turn on here and see you alls drink what i am drinking now ....kathy as for a cool place ..score box is the only place ...as for cold dr.pepper ..i bet we can keep you happy with those ..... btw are you scoreing ...............i tell you what .if everyone shows up to watch this race .that has told me .and jessie they will be there ...should be alot of fans .....in fact after showing a customer one of our cars today ..they will be at the races ..on top of that they have never been to a race ..

97 .to much motor hurts you on this track ..just keep it floored make the turns .. and you will do just fine ..

Yes Sir, I will be scoring the race. And the scoring booth is about the only cool place at the track. Sounds like we have alot of Dr. Pepper drinkers on here. Maybe all the Pro Sedan fans can fill up the stands Saturday night.

Archived