Are the modifieds and limited modifieds on the schedule for this date? Your schedule on the website list the other classes, however, neither of the modified classes are showing to be racing that night.

Thanks........

Hey Andy Thanks for bringing that to our attention. We would Love to have Limited Mods every Sat night.

Are the modifieds and limited modifieds on the schedule for this date? Your schedule on the website list the other classes, however, neither of the modified classes are showing to be racing that night.

Thanks........

Hey Andy Thanks for bringing that to our attention. We would Love to have Limited Mods every Sat night.

Count me in!!!

Thanks........

Andy you know you can count on the 175 to be there!!!! And I know I speak for the rest of LMR, if there is to be racing done, WE WILL BE THERE!!!!!!

U LET A SPORT MOD RUN WITH ME CAN I RUN WITH THEM ;);):P

BUT.......did the sport mod beat you? If you want to come play with us, I'm sure we can handle it. I'm sure Mickey would just LOVE the challenge. Great race Greg!!

THAT WOULD BE LIKE NOT FAIR :blink: AND THANKS ;) THE NOT FAIR IS MICKEYS HAIR IS LONGER :lol: LOL :P SEE YA ALL LATER

Well Greg, do we have a challenge for you. If you would send me a pm with a number so that we (Mickey & I) can contact you to discuss a "grudge" match.... :ph34r:

Archived