Mechanic's Race

SassyCassie14

i was wonderin what cars will be allowed ? my brother , who has never raced before , is interested but doesnt wanna take the chance of tearing up my car if he's gonna be up against LLMs or mods. any details you can give me will help him decide if he's gonna go for it or not. sounds fun to be crew chief for a race.

Brian, it all depends on the amount of cars that sign up. Usually the streets and limited lates are together.

Thank you Wade.

And Michael, about the mods, I will let you and everyone else know, when I know something. Okay.

Just a reminder to everyone, our next race will be June 12th and we will be having a Mechanic's Race.

I would really appreciate it if you could let me know who all is interested.

Thanks

WE ARE IN. I believe that Bubba and Wayne are running too.

Yes Wade, it will be the last race of the night. No doubt about that one.

I don't know if many drivers would like a mechanic or someone else in there car before the features begin. lol You never know what some of these "mechanics" will do.

So, who will be in your car???

Yes Wade, it will be the last race of the night. No doubt about that one.

I don't know if many drivers would like a mechanic or someone else in there car before the features begin. lol You never know what some of these "mechanics" will do.

So, who will be in your car???

Ya it would suck watching your class race the feature. My cousin kurtis will be racing hes there every race night.

Its been updated as of 6-7-09

Street Stocks

# 08

# 18

# 21

# 33

# 37

# 41

# 77

# 88

# 96

# 99

Limited Late Models

# 7

Pure Stocks

# 4

# 8

# 24 (maybe)

# 29

Frontrunners

# 9 (???)

# 6pack (maybe)

# i-37

# 41

I just talked with Wayne and he said, if you are going to race this one, how come you didn't show up to the last one. Basically, where the h*** were you. lol

I think Shawn broke the car before the last one. He seems to break the car when he thinks i am going to race it. So dont tell him that i am planning on running the race.

Archived