Photo Op

The one guy who didn't have a trailer spare is the one guy who had a flat. No one else's trailer tire fit so the pit crew decided to chain the axle to the trailer and race home on 3 wheels. Ozzie owes everyone.

The one guy who didn't have a trailer spare is the one guy who had a flat. No one else's trailer tire fit so the pit crew decided to chain the axle to the trailer and race home on 3 wheels. Ozzie owes everyone.

Yes I do!! Would like to thank all those who helped, Mike and Charyesse Knotts, Bruce Mabrito, Tory Christopher, Dennis Taylor, Jack Foy, Bill LaBarge and the entire 27 crew, and my boy JJ.

Sure made for a looong night and a looong ride home :(

hey jessie and gang knows that feeling ...i remember leaving around 8 am from red river and not getting home till midnight with that fuel pump problem on one truck ..... would have been awhole lot later .if you ozzy wasnt so kind to meet us along the way and haul the car that was dragging me down to 20 mile per hour ...... not only took it off of me .but hauled it down to the lake house in mathis ..made along night for you too .... havent forgoten you for that ....thats another reason why tps drivers are the greatest ... dont matter what brand they race ..they help each other out .......... glad you made it safely ....see you on the 11 th of july ....hey btw .both or those fords look great .out did yourself this time ...ok the chevy aint bad either ..

Yes I do!! Would like to thank all those who helped, Mike and Charyesse Knotts, Bruce Mabrito, Tory Christopher, Dennis Taylor, Jack Foy, Bill LaBarge and the entire 27 crew, and my boy JJ.

Glad you made it !!! We made to Waco and had to be towed to Bryan !!!! I think the fuel pump took a dump ???We got home at 6 am !!! Thanks to Jack and his family for taking the trailer and staying with me as long as they did !!! Great racing from a great bunch of guys !!! We sure do put on a great show !!!

Glad you made it !!! We made to Waco and had to be towed to Bryan !!!! I think the fuel pump took a dump ???We got home at 6 am !!! Thanks to Jack and his family for taking the trailer and staying with me as long as they did !!! Great racing from a great bunch of guys !!! We sure do put on a great show !!!

im starting to think from now on ..david should have sprare fuel pumps on the ready when tps comes to town .... so next race .everyone send david your order list .and what typ of truck you need it for .....and have ozzy a spare tire ready too ..

We have been there. We went to I37 a couple of weeks ago from Buda and an the way home at 1:30 am we had a blow out on the trailer with no spare. Not to mention we had a flat on the dually. Tied the axle trailer up with a strap and drove home with 3 tires on the trailer and 5 tires on the truck. It was a long drive.

I think maybe we should go together and buy a car hauler and a wrecker for all of these road trips and maybe some tire shop equipment.

good ideal ..ill throw in a buck ..you throw in the rest .

whats the news on your son .

I think maybe we should go together and buy a car hauler and a wrecker for all of these road trips and maybe some tire shop equipment.

Kevin, if you look closely, the tow vehicle for the 88 was a wrecker.

He got released last Tuesday, but not in time enough for me to finish the car. His central line was infected, and after pumping anti-biotics thru him they finally released him a week later.

good deal .. he is more important .

Archived