TOPLESS

JohnnyT66

sm44-

You didn't know that already?

YOU GUYS !!! I AM NOT THAT FIERCE AM I? IN MY HEAD MAYBE BUT I AM WHAT 5'1'' WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OF? CASSI IS THE MEAN ONE......I PROMISE SHE'S SO MEAN TO ME. ALWAYS YELLING AT ME......BE CAREFUL AROUND HER NOT ME...........HAHAHAHA

DON'T BE AFRAID UNLESS YOU ARE GUILTY OF SOMETHING????

CANDACE

remind me not to upset Candace

Careful Joe, she'll hit you with her broom(inside joke), though I think it's a Swiffer Wet Jet :P:):DB)

I not scared of her hitting me with the broom....or swifter or even the quickerpickerupper.....it's where she is gonna store it when she is done that worries me!

Are any of yall going to sts for the sunday race, i don't want to be alone down there and i need to give candace $100.00.

remind me not to upset Candace

Careful Joe, she'll hit you with her broom(inside joke), though I think it's a Swiffer Wet Jet :P:):DB)

I not scared of her hitting me with the broom....or swifter or even the quickerpickerupper.....it's where she is gonna store it when she is done that worries me!

Are any of yall going to sts for the sunday race, i don't want to be alone down there and i need to give candace $100.00.

YOU ALL DO REALIZE YOU WILL SEE ME AGAIN REAL SOON RIGHT?

BROOM, SWIFFER, SPADE SHOVEL, WHICHEVER? I'LL BE THERE. I'LL BE THERE!!!!!

MAN WHO RATTLED YOUR CAGE CASSI, SHUT YOUR BILLOR BEAK!!!!!!LMFAO

Archived