TOPLESS

JohnnyT66

I see on the STS web site that Owen and company ask there drivers to support I37..This weekend he has a special race..I know he is racing two days and they are separate shows..We will be there Sunday with the sport mod..Hope others will also show up as we have Corpus cars here every Friday we race..And at no extra charge you can see Johnny race TOPLESS!!.. That should be worth the cost of admission..Now i hear a bunch of cars will be TOPLESS!!....WOW, Frank T

wow, sunday, no work monday, may have to rip the top off of old 44 and make the trip, 4.5 hours to see Johnny topless, i think it will be worth it. Johnny, pm me with the times and all info, think we will make the trip barring any horrible incidents sat at killeen.

I see on the STS web site that Owen and company ask there drivers to support I37..This weekend he has a special race..I know he is racing two days and they are separate shows..We will be there Sunday with the sport mod..Hope others will also show up as we have Corpus cars here every Friday we race..And at no extra charge you can see Johnny race TOPLESS!!.. That should be worth the cost of admission..Now i hear a bunch of cars will be TOPLESS!!....WOW, Frank T

Hey Frank / Johnny...I'd go down but this is the first week I haven't had to pull the body off or put new axles and front suspension in. The weekend off sounds good. But tell Johnny good luck....hey buddy, you gonna run that cruddy motor that you dusted us with on Friday night? LOL! It's great to have you back in the same class...!

wow, sunday, no work monday, may have to rip the top off of old 44 and make the trip, 4.5 hours to see Johnny topless, i think it will be worth it. Johnny, pm me with the times and all info, think we will make the trip barring any horrible incidents sat at killeen.

Owen/STS hasn't posted a detailed time schedule for sunday yet but I saw on the sts website that they would follow the regular saturday night schedule for the special event.

This is the regular saturday night race schedule from the sts website:

Pits - 4pm

Fan Gates - 6pm

Races start - 7:30pm

Archived