bigfat

post-3652-1242165745.jpg

Too bad they locked the gate. I'd have some in car cell phone footage, like I did at THR one night. I wanted to make some laps in the F250 really bad.

post-3652-1242166485.jpg

I DID SEE TWO TRUCKS PULLED UP AT THE GRAND STAND ENTRANCE THE OTHER DAY ABOUT 2:30 IN THE AFTERNOON AND THE PEOPLE WERE IN THE PIT AREA.

YES YOU SURE DID SEE 2 TRUCKS 1 WAS MARK SHEAR HE DROVE THE #3 ROAD RUNNER HE HAD HIS SON AND MY SON LITTLE LARRY REEVES .THE OWNER LET THEM RUN A FEW LAPS . SHE HAS NOT SOLD IT JUST YET.

:P:unsure: HELL ALL THE COPPER WIRE WAS STOLEN WE WOULD HAVE TO RUN IN THE DAY OR PUT LIGHT BARS ON OUR CARS . EVERY BODY PITCH IN MONEY FOR A PURSE LOL . SO LETS GO RACING . IF EVERY FIND ONE SOME ONE TO PUT IN $1.00 FROM 5 MILL PEOPLE TO HELP SAVE THE TRACK ALL US DRIVERS COULD OWN THE TRACK LOL.

for 5 mil you could buy land twice that size at 10 and 1604 and build a new track. i think its about 175 acres for 3 mil or so. would leave ya 2 to build. yeck i think its in about 10 tracts so buy half spend a mill to build. walla the old offer for sas just built a new facility.problem solved. how easy was that.

Archived