Sign in to follow this  

I believe they do in the mid west area, problem is can you get enough people out after church to make it worthwhile?

IMCA host a lawnmower class? :huh:

if they did you would have to buy the blades with the IMCA stickers, the IMCA turf tires, the IMCA Briggs, and could not cut any grass until all your stickers were on.......and no grass catchers on the right front, only the right rear.

if they did you would have to buy the blades with the IMCA stickers, the IMCA turf tires, the IMCA Briggs, and could not cut any grass until all your stickers were on.......and no grass catchers on the right front, only the right rear.

Now that's funny !!!!

DONT FORGET THE CLAIM RULE :lol:

Yeah, I hear there is going to be a claim at Shady Oaks this weeked. or should I say HAIR, Good luck to both Micky and Greg may the best man win ( NOT LOSE Their hair).

I resemble that remark. I can't wait for the nationals....

What day you leaving Greg? Called all your phone #'s yesterday and got no answer... give me a shout

Mike