We are racing May 1

SassyCassie14

Alright Freddy, sorry to burst your bubble here but to answer your question, NO, we are not having a big special race event this week. I don't know where you heard this or who told you, but it's not true. Sorry, its a regular race night for us this week!!!

WELL HOW DID THE OUTLAW MODS GO OR ANY OTHER CLASS ?? :rolleyes:

greg hows your car coming.

It turned out great, we had four and i broke in hot laps, trying to get it together for a feature and they announced no mod races.

It turned out great, we had four and i broke in hot laps, trying to get it together for a feature and they announced no mod races.

:blink: Just a hunch, but it may be time to find a new gig as a feature class. :blink: Maybe something that has a lot of fan involvement. Or maybe a four class racing night: front runners, either pure or street stock or combine them, LLM and SSM.

:blink: Just a hunch, but it may be time to find a new gig as a feature class. :blink: Maybe something that has a lot of fan involvement. Or maybe a four class racing night: front runners, either pure or street stock or combine them, LLM and SSM.

could be the answer .Idont no about combining ssm they have a decent count

What I mean is combine the pures and street stocks some how and have front runners, llm and ssm run also. With fewer classes, the track may be more successful running on Friday nights and having a late start time. I think everyone should take a step back and take the "back to basics" approach; more people on both sides of the fence will be a lot more satisfied in the long run. I'm pretty sure I understand that owning/operating a race track isn't easy but sometimes the answers are always the result of a simple change. When I was in the Army they taught us KISS when we were trainning a new way; Keep It Simple Stupid. Now I'm not referring to anyone here just saying what I was taught.

Contrary to popular belief, a lot more people want to see the track to succeed and prosper than those that want to see it fail. This particular area seems to have been hit pretty hard by the closing of near and dear tracks lately and most people don't want to see another one.

It looked like pretty good car counts in the other class, I dont think any classes need to be combined. The only thing I think I would do is drop the big mods as a weekly class. Nothing wrong with the sport mods being the top class. Bring the mods in only for special races. JMO

Archived