Re-Start Incident

Yes, this is my first season with TPS and the re-start single file cone rule, but that is no excuse for my blatant stupidity on tonight's re-start. Neil went over the cone rule with me personally when I joined the series and he goes over the rule at the drivers meetings.

I just went from zero to stupid in an instant when the green flag dropped.

My apologies to JJ in the 88 for flat out running into him and my apologies in general to the TPS drivers and teams. Hitting the 88 wasn't incidental or a "racin' deal" - I just got instant stupid and it was 100% my fault.

You can rest assured that the single file cone rule is now well ingrained in my head.

Tory C

And OT. I think that your reward from Lalo could well be that corn on the pick award for most deserving drivers. I have a picture of that reward which I will post later.

And Mike quit beating up on yourself. You show the same class as Toy01 for admitting a mistake and that is a commendable trait. And the corn award is meant to be humorous as the cone award was.

Dano ;)

But did the cone survive? It was a interesting race, and oldtimer don't be so hard on yourself you still got it come back and run some more. I'm glad to see Bobby Burrows was ok after that hit in the wall.

bobby said he did the rookie mistake ..turning right after loosing it left .. snap back .crackle .and popped the wall ...looked ugly from turn four ..

YOUR WELCOME DANO 36 MIKE YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE A FLINSTONE L.O.L

sorry lalo i had cheap shoes on ...they would not have helped ... better yet maybe i should have stayed out of the car ..this car does not like anyone else behind the wheel except jessie ..

Dano, at first glance I would have thought that Ozzy was imitating Nick and "interviewing" Lalo for LSS. Thats a good looking micornphone he's got.

And Tory, just show up for the new conehead trophy presentation.

Dano, at first glance I would have thought that Ozzy was imitating Nick and "interviewing" Lalo for LSSZ. Thats a good looking micornphone he's got.

.................................. MIKE NOW THATS CORNY RIGHT THERE I TELL YAH .

Dano, at first glance I would have thought that Ozzy was imitating Nick and "interviewing" Lalo for LSSZ. Thats a good looking micornphone he's got.

.................................. MIKE NOW THATS CORNY RIGHT THERE I TELL YAH .

Anybody want to buy a pretty orange car.?? Just kiding got to get it in the shop it looks pretty bad moved the snout about 4" to the left. Thanks everyone for making sure I was ok . You just cant fix stupid.lol And Tory from where I was sitting that cone never had a chance. RIP LOL :lol:

Anybody want to buy a pretty orange car.?? Just kiding got to get it in the shop it looks pretty bad moved the snout about 4" to the left. Thanks everyone for making sure I was ok . You just cant fix stupid.lol And Tory from where I was sitting that cone never had a chance. RIP LOL :lol:

SURE GLAD I DIDNT HIT YOU ..THAT WIFE OF YOURS IS SCARY .... SUSAN HE GAVE ME FAIR WARNING .SOMETHING ABOULT DRIVEING DOWN TO CC OR WHERE EVER TO WHIP MY BEHIND ..I TOOK THAT TO HEART .... SO I HIT LALO INSTEAD ..HIS WIFE IS MUCH NICER ....LOL ... OH BTW ..SUSAN WHIP BOB .HE WAS DRIVEING IT ..... AND TO LET YOU KNOW I WAS WAY BACK WHEN HE HIT THE WALL .SO HIM LOOKING IN THE MIRROW AND BLAMEING ME FOR IT ISNT GOING TO WORK ....... I DID STOP FOR THE FIRE CREW SO THEY COULD GET TO YOU FASTER BOBBY .I KEPT SAYING WHERE IS THE RED .IT TOOK SOMETIME FOR THEM TO PUSH THAT BUTTON ...

Mama is laughing her butt off the first words out of her mouth was where was Mike when you wrecked.LOL anyone know a good frame straightener???

SEE I GOT THE JUMP ON HER .I KNEW WHAT SHE WOULD ASK ..... THIER ARE ALOT OF GOOD FRAME MEN OUT THERE .. JUST PUT IN GREASE MONKEY .YOU WONT HAVE A PROBLEM FINDING .ONE ..IS IT BENT JUST UP FRONT OR BEHIND THE CONTROL ARMS ..

Nice pic Dano! Don't forget tomorrow (tuesday) lunch at Hooters. We get there between 1230 and 1300. far back left corner. hope to see ya there.

Harry, Sorry I missed this Tuesday but have company visiting all week. Will miss next Tuesday also since I have to visit my Doc for my annual oil check.

One of these Tuesdays though. I promise.

Harry, Sorry I missed this Tuesday but have company visiting all week. Will miss next Tuesday also since I have to visit my Doc for my annual oil check.

One of these Tuesdays though. I promise.

oil check i thought the dip stick was broke ..... well thats what i heard ..

Nah Mike. Remember, you are Old Timer, not me. :lol: Don't believe all you hear OT cause you should not have listened to whoever it was that told you that you could run THR full throttle. ;)

oh my .hit me down low with that one ..my mind said let off .so my foot did .my mind said slow the car down with other foot on brake pedal ... just could not get the brakes i asked for ........ maybe i should have pushed that brake pedal down .you think ....

oh my .hit me down low with that one ..my mind said let off .so my foot did .my mind said slow the car down with other foot on brake pedal ... just could not get the brakes i asked for ........ maybe i should have pushed that brake pedal down .you think ....

Next time you go out just hold that brake down it'll help everyone...lollol :lol::lol:

Next time you go out just hold that brake down it'll help everyone...lollol :lol::lol:

maybe so ..how aboult i let someone else drive ... just i know you wont be on the list ..open mouth insert food ...on this bobby ...im not the one who drove my car into the front wall head on . if you wanted to show off .you could have figured a better cheaper way ...but to each his own ..lol ..my car finished the race ...... well 19 laps of it on;y becuz i thought i had a flat and went down a lap looking for jack to let me know if i had air in all my tires ....not hot air around my gut either ..... and i have to agree it wasnt my best showing ..down right ugly if i may say so myself .......

OK Mike, enough is enough. YOu know there is no bashing on this site and that includes bashing yourself. So knock it of or risk being banned. You did fine considering you most likely had a full stomach of Lalo barbeque and that alone is enough to slow that foot getting to the brake pedal. So stop bashing yourself. Come back and show us all you can drive. ;)

OK Mike, enough is enough. YOu know there is no bashing on this site and that includes bashing yourself. So knock it of or risk being banned. You did fine considering you most likely had a full stomach of Lalo barbeque and that alone is enough to slow that foot getting to the brake pedal. So stop bashing yourself. Come back and show us all you can drive. ;)

that would be funny if nick edited me for bashing myself .truth be known he most probably is laughing and agreeing with me .that would be a first .agrrrreeeeeing with me ofcourse ...nick i wont hold it against you if you dont reply ..dano i know i could post a better showing.[ maybe ].even jessie said i ran better in lisa.s old car .and maybe should get back in that one ..lol ......as for lalo,s bbq ..your wrong .maybe if i had eaten alot more .that car would have slowed down . been to heavy togo that fast ..

Archived