Thanks Lone Star Speedzone

they didnt show lalos knee's ..they were shaking ..lol ...... thanks lone star ..it is reall nice when drivers from tps get to say a word or two ..... finaly found something that nick is good at ..lol......... tps 70 i have to agree with you ..with the rules purty darn close .and the drivers all seem toget along 99.99 percent of the time ..there is no other class .like it ..alot of friendship .a ton of respect between those 99.99 percent of the drivers and crewman is second to none ....... if poeple look really hard at tps and drivers ..they most likely would want to join us .. hey just look at tory .our toyota man ..he is part of the family and has only raced one race ...plus im kinda partial to those other new guys ..hey they run pinto.s lol

Great piece! Thanks LSS. And thank you to Bruce & Nick for the kind comments. ;)

This is the kind of thing we should all try to email out or add links to our web sites or FaceBooks or whatever. Try and reach out to potential new fans or racers.

Thanx Oz.

Hey Timer - I was in the other direction [Florida]. ;) But you'll be happy to know that I have pointed out how fast the TPS cars are to the Cali bunch! B)

ok ..how many of your cali buddies want to come over and race .......... and i know you will step on the gas this race ..no mercy right ..

OT are you going to make it this weekend with a car to join the other Pintangs,Mintos and so forth, I won't go any deeper into the last statement, we all know where that went to last time. :lol:

yep i wont carry that one on ..neonstangs ...could not help it ...i cant say at this time really ..working still on getting the money up ..last year was easier ..this year has been hell .... 70.30 percent //you figure that one out .... ......................................... now more like 50.50 will know tomorrow for sure ..

Archived