CCS Races are still on!

debwill

Tomorrow I will post a picture of the "Hillbilly Cleanup Crew" - don't have it yet. And, no, I'm not picking on the CCS safety crews. You'll understand when you see the picture.

jessie said you all were huffing and puffing ..

Just made reservations @ the Bodet Hilton (Thanks, Reb...). Gonna come down and watch some good racing tomorrow...

rosie you could have stayed at my house ..heck id feed you .. i would only charge you regualr hotel rates ...lol... glad your comeing ..at this time rain is near but has been staying right on the ege of town .. so my thinking is .which doesnt matter .its just a tease ........

Thanks, OT. I'll be fine. I will probably be sitting where i was a couple of weeks ago.

I'm afraid some of the Holligan may be wearing off on me, though.....

Just made reservations @ the Bodet Hilton (Thanks, Reb...). Gonna come down and watch some good racing tomorrow...

rosie you could have stayed at my house ..heck id feed you .. i would only charge you regualr hotel rates ...lol... glad your comeing ..at this time rain is near but has been staying right on the ege of town .. so my thinking is .which doesnt matter .its just a tease ........

Thanks, OT. I'll be fine. I will probably be sitting where i was a couple of weeks ago.

I'm afraid some of the Holligan may be wearing off on me, though.....

TELL ME YOUR NOT HOLLIGANIZED ......... ILL LOOK YOU UP ...

Question. Was there any promotion done for this event besides on this site and Mike Haag's SA Express News online blog? Don't take this as an insult. Just haven't heard ANYTHING outside of the inner circle. Any ticket giveaways with Texas Country 97.5???? Lots of stuff going on this weekend for family entertainment. Good thing American Bank Center and Whataburger field don't really have anything going on tonight. But still..

j

The only other thing going on in Corpus is The Dirt Track is also running with atleast 80 carts/cars running.

You must not have heard the Blue Angels buzzing over CC. That deal gets pretty packed.

Just hoping those outside of the inner circle know there is some racing going on this weekend in this town.

j

We're finishing up the last practice session, and unfortunately we've just lost one of our Late Models.

Beau Bukowski blew an engine going into Turn 3 and hit the wall really hard. He has major damage and is out for the race.

We had 12 total TSRS Late Models - added today were Todd Farris, Cary Stapp and Kendall Bumbera.

We also added one TSRS Allison Legacy - Charles Evans.

I heard from Nick Holt that the Lonestar Speedzone folks won't be able to attend the CCS races tonight. I will try to do some updates - on a new thread. However, please don't expect that they will be as accurate and detailed as the reports from Nick.

We're finishing up the last practice session, and unfortunately we've just lost one of our Late Models.

Beau Bukowski blew an engine going into Turn 3 and hit the wall really hard. He has major damage and is out for the race.

Been there, done that! He's going to want some aspirin. That wall is NOT forgiving. Sorry to hear about it Beau.

Question. Was there any promotion done for this event besides on this site and Mike Haag's SA Express News online blog? Don't take this as an insult. Just haven't heard ANYTHING outside of the inner circle. Any ticket giveaways with Texas Country 97.5???? Lots of stuff going on this weekend for family entertainment. Good thing American Bank Center and Whataburger field don't really have anything going on tonight. But still..

j

I'm in San Antonio and I've been promoting this race. I've had several patients from the Corpus area these past 2 weeks, that I have told about TSRS racing down there. Several of them even said they were going to go. I was able to give them driver names, profiles and car numbers that I thought would be there, and that seemed to really make them interested. I wanted to go but getting ready to leave for a cruise and just couldn't fit it in. I'm checking the live updates often. Thanks a million Debbie.

Archived