mods

you seem like a good guy andy. with the right reasons for being involved.....hope it's a success for you.

The Sunday idea sounds like a good idea and maybe every other week until it gets going. The limited mods are growing by leaps and bounds they should be one of the classes you offer. sm44 has some good advice about having everything in place before you try to open. Have the track ready to go by start time and maybe a time limit on heats and features to be sure you can get all the races in by dark. Hillcountry is a nice facility and has the potential be one of the premire tracks in this part of the country. Again good luck Andy

I think you are getting what you asked for Andy, you asked and the racers have answered. I hope that all works out and everyone gets a little of what they want. It seems to me this is a very unique situation here.

Mods, pures and as one said before, one "above pure" class, every other Sunday until things get rolling, garanteed payouts, you bring out the caution once in the heat your done till feature, and start on time. JMO

I stand corrected,

Sunday afternoon excellent idea, IMCA Modifieds, IMCA Sport Mods, and IMCA Stock Cars, get a tech guy that knows the rules and follows them. Treat everyone the same...Single car caution gets you in the pits in heat races 2nd Single Car caution get you in the pits for the feature. Single file restarts.

Make it happen, I'll be there

NOT SO BIG

Mike

Well my question is how many guys week in and week out will drive 150+ miles one way to run on sunday and have to turn around and work on monday. It sounds good to me know but come July it may loose its luster. jmo But a big heck yeah for imca

Kerrville....Hmmm....Sounds sorta familiar....Seems like there's an RV repair shop around there somewhere that's been known to make loud noises at odd times.....Sunflower RV, THAT'S IT! :P

I live in Georgetown but would consider running at a sunday show at your track if you had IMCA sanction for Mods. Anyone else out there interested?

Michael

i could run a couple times a month, firday, sat and then sunday every week would probably get me a D.I.V.O.R.C.E, but i would love to do it every other week or so, and take in acount 37 is not every week than maybe a little more than every other week. Sportmod that is.

Kerrville....Hmmm....Sounds sorta familiar....Seems like there's an RV repair shop around there somewhere that's been known to make loud noises at odd times.....Sunflower RV, THAT'S IT! :P

I hear tale that they drink funny blue stuff!

I hear tale that they drink funny blue stuff!

thats sundowner rv and yes very noisey lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived