THR Practice status

abrungot

Ya'll should be in the clear for practice. The storm that built up is now north and east of the track.

And I see nothing else on the radar at this time.

That one wasn't there either. It poped up in second's. I'm the official weather guy here at work "Gunnar Vernon" nick name. I keep my boss aware of the weather when it might be uncertain. WILD, is all I can say.

I live in San Antonio, and I had no idea it was raining in the Austin area. The radar looks good now, and practice is still on. The forecast shows that it will be clear and cold tomorrow - and windy! Bundle up.

Ya'll should be in the clear for practice. The storm that built up is now north and east of the track.

And I see nothing else on the radar at this time.

That one wasn't there either. It poped up in second's. I'm the official weather guy here at work "Gunnar Vernon" nick name. I keep my boss aware of the weather when it might be uncertain. WILD, is all I can say.

LOL My neighbor calls me the weather girl. It must be an Aries thing.

I hear ya on this it just popped up. My mom called and said look at the radar. They said it's hailing at 360. I told her there is nothing on the radar looking at the time. Then when it zoomed in alittle and the time up dated it was there. It popped up from nothing to something in 20 minutes.

At this time there is still nothing new on the radar in our area.

Christine has been scoring the practice laps from this evening, so look at mylaps.com later for times. I'll post the link when I hear that the times have been uploaded.

Here's a link to the practice times:

THR March 27 Open Practice Times

Jake Kruger wasn't far off the TSRS Late Model track record (15.173 set by Robert Barker on 9/26/08). The second fastest time was recorded by Cody Smith (not Tom Smith) in his TSRS Late Model.

Archived