Looking for old cars and drivers

PAPA

I'm looking to see if I can find any old cars and drivers. I dont care how old they are. Im looking for ones that have been put up in the shop waiting for something. I want to try to get some of these old cars and drivers together later in the year at some kind of event. They dont even have to run. I know there are many cars out there somewhere. I'm talking about cars from last year back to when the wheel was invented. If you know of any or any drivers that might like to pull the old stuff out and show it off please post it. Anything automotive. Oval cars (dirt and pavement), Drag cars, Road race cars, Anything that was raced. You can contact me or txtom on this. Thank you for you help

PAPA

• 2 years later...
I'm looking to see if I can find any old cars and drivers. I dont care how old they are. Im looking for ones that have been put up in the shop waiting for something. I want to try to get some of these old cars and drivers together later in the year at some kind of event. They dont even have to run. I know there are many cars out there somewhere. I'm talking about cars from last year back to when the wheel was invented. If you know of any or any drivers that might like to pull the old stuff out and show it off please post it. Anything automotive. Oval cars (dirt and pavement), Drag cars, Road race cars, Anything that was raced. You can contact me or txtom on this. Thank you for you help

PAPA

I drove #7, a 1964 Chevy 2 Nova called "Gunrunner" at Myer Speedway, my name is Richard Ray, I was a back door neighbor to Phil Cronan, in fact my grandson is named after Phil's son Dwayne.

post-13269-1304908987.jpg

post-13269-1304909039.jpg

How about some old fans? Could ya use any of them? :D

your funny budman ...maybe have a foot race ..short one at that ....ten feet ten inches which ever comes first ...just please have the fire crew standing by...you know just in case you stomp a toe trip over your shoe lace or something of the sort .....

How about some old fans? Could ya use any of them? :D

your funny budman ...maybe have a foot race ..short one at that ....ten feet ten inches which ever comes first ...just please have the fire crew standing by...you know just in case you stomp a toe trip over your shoe lace or something of the sort .....

HOW ABOUT A WHEELCHAIR RACE??

:o:P

Archived