So SAD!

We had learned early Friday morning of the unexpected passing of Mr. Jim Reeder, what a shock for everyone. Long sad day of thinking and remembering this very special man, who had the best hugs in the world every time you saw him! If you did not know Mr. Reeder, you missed out.

I have always been told when Thunderhill was being built, that there was not an area that Mr. Reeder did not have his hands in on it. He loved his family and he loved racing, loved cheering his son, James on, he was so proud of him. Racing will not be the same, it will be very hard to step in that VIP suite and not see him overlooking the racetrack!

Our prayers go out to all of his very special family!

H & Mary Ann

What a shock. James, my thoughts are with you and your family, and I'm really going to miss sitting next to Jim and watching and hearing his comments on all the racing action at Thunderhill. And I know you know he really liked to watch you race.

I will also miss those wonderful hugs and his great big smile, every time I've seen Mr. Reeder. What a kind man who truely loved racing and very proud of his son. James, we both give you and your family our deepest sympathy. May God bless you all during this time.

Teresa and Tommy Gural

thank u maryann for posting this! Papa will be dearly missed and the vip room won't be the same hard not to walk in to say hi every saturday! The funeral home is McCurdy off pecan street in lockhart basically first road on right after bridge! Thank u already for the tremendous amount of support thoughts and prayers!

Love,

Tiffany!

Archived