Late Models

speedy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should have the 81 car there. Mine is in desperate need of a clip replacement. If this is just a sort of exhibition race than lets not make it too long. No sence in burning off 500 dollars worth of tires and 100 dollars of gas. Run what you brung with the intent of trying to put on a show for the fans. Afterall, they will ultimately be the ones to get us the shows.

Cory Lovell #61 SLM, #61 Pro Mod

David Machen #81 SLM, #81 Pro Mod

We should have the 81 car there. Mine is in desperate need of a clip replacement. If this is just a sort of exhibition race than lets not make it too long. No sence in burning off 500 dollars worth of tires and 100 dollars of gas. Run what you brung with the intent of trying to put on a show for the fans. Afterall, they will ultimately be the ones to get us the shows.

Cory Lovell #61 SLM, #61 Pro Mod

David Machen #81 SLM, #81 Pro Mod

Just love the way you're thinking!!!! If you can find it in your hearts....and wallets, I think this will be a definite plus for all fans and drivers. If everyone involved tried, and maybe with a little more effort and patience thereafter, we can have another racing facility with late models. From a race fans perspective, I truly appreciate everyones input/effort on this whole prospect. You diehard fans and racers need to come out and shine in this time of need!!!!!!!!!

HAVE STOCK CLIP TRSR CAR BUT WON'T BE READY TO MID SEASON HAVE TO GET MY SUPER STREET UP AND RUNNING FIRST I NEEDED TO SELL SUPER STREET TO PAY FOR REST OF ENGINE STILL NEED HEADS AND MINI CLUTCH AND MACHINE WORK ON BLOCK THEN REASSEMBLY CAR SO WE WONT BE MUCH HELP AT FIRST

Sam, I still have that dillon chasis for sale if you or anybody else wants to buy it. I will make a good deal on it. call me 537-2432 if you or you know of anyone interested

How's things going for the 28th. I have some engine issues and need some new tires. If a few cars are going to show up, i'll switch engines with a very slow backup i have and Ill purchase a set of tires. I just dont want to go with the tire expense if no one is going to be there. if at least 3-4 are going i'll make the purchase and plan on going too.

The #64 is planning on being there.I all so have to buy tires. If the track is ready i plan on testing on the 27th. Since we all need tires is there a preferance.

I was thinking hmp pro late model goodyears....but since this is kind of a shake the cobwebs out kind of running. I dont care want anybody is running.

Starting to wonder if post ponement would be better till 2 or 3 more guys can commit. hmp schedule might interfere as well. are any more planning on coming or is there another date other drivers are shooting for. im not in cc so im beginning to wonder if its worth it.

Starting to wonder if post ponement would be better till 2 or 3 more guys can commit. hmp schedule might interfere as well. are any more planning on coming or is there another date other drivers are shooting for. im not in cc so im beginning to wonder if its worth it.

I hope you guys don't give up, keep trying to coordinate among everybody and make an appearance to see what happens. If you guys will call me I think I may be able to help this come along eventually.

Archived