oldtimer

tps22

Can you go a whole day without posting something somewhere??? Inquiring minds wanna know. <_<:unsure:

something tells me we are going to have a fun year .. i have a sense of humor . maybe to much of that ...thats aslong as u dont use your bumper alittle to hard on me .i have this little problem ..i hit back ..lol .... ......im getting the itch only racen can cure ..

They make an ointment for those types of itches......
ITCH ingredients .......... METAL .. PLATIC ... FUEL ...RUBBER ...OIL ..GOOD STUFF WATER ... ELECTRICAL WIREING ... WILL BURN HANDS WHEN USED WRONG ..... PAINT .. BATTERY ACID .... 15 TO 20 PLUS OTHER CRAZY.S AND ANY OTHER DARN THING I CANT THINK OF........

WHERE TO FIND /// LONE STAR SPEED ZONE ....JUST CALL UP DOCTOR NICK .AND HE WILL ASSIST YOU IN LOCATING THE PROPER FIX . OOPS A RACETRACK IN WHICH YOU SO DESIRE ......

[ WARNING ]

MAY BE DANGEROUS TO OTHERS ...WHO JOIN IN THE USE OF THIS ...OINTMENT ........

NOT RESPOSIBLE INJURY'S

Can you go a whole day without posting something somewhere??? Inquiring minds wanna know. <_<:unsure:

Last thing you did last night and first thing this morning, dang mike, ever spend time with cheeze whiz...lol (that'l be your son, not the cracker topping) :lol::lol::lol:

Last thing you did last night and first thing this morning, dang mike, ever spend time with cheeze whiz...lol (that'l be your son, not the cracker topping) :lol::lol::lol:

YEP .MORNING NEWS IS BORING ALONG WITH AFTERNOON TV ..I SUPPOSE YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO ASWELL .OTHER THAN TRACKING ME .. SO HERE I AM I MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU ........ . ITS AMAZING HOW MUCH I GET DONE BETWEEN POST ........ ILL TAKE A DAY OFF SOON ..JUST FOR YOU ...WELL GOTTA GET READY FOR WORK ...

Archived