red sowell

colgate

My thoughts and prayers go out to Tim and the rest of the family at the loss of Red. Red was one of the true "nice guys" in racing. Even at times when being "nice" meant that he was telling you how he really felt about you, or the person you just had a run in with on the track.

Red was one of the first guys to welcome me with open arms to him raceshop so that I could try to help out on the car. Even if I put the lugnuts on backwards.

Tim,

Elizabeth and I will be praying for you in this time of need.

God Bless, god Speed.

I know a person cant say much in a time like this, i lost my dad Sept.16th. Just hang in there and try and take a breath when u get a chance. my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours< Godspeed Red

Adam Davies

thank you everybody yall mean the world to me and meant the world to my dad. i am putting another car together in honor of him. it will be ready for the first night of racing season. talked to mary ann yesterday about a moment of silence during intermission and she said that would be ok. would love to have all the drivers on the track at that time if that is ok. it would mean alot to me and the family and of course RED my dad.

thank you for all the prayers

tim sowell

Sorry to hear about your Dad Tim.I still think back of the time you and Red took my truck and ran it for a short time a few years back, how it fired him up and put the old spark in his eyes.I'll never forget him.

Archived