red sowell

colgate

just to want everybody to know that RED SOWELL passed away today. he passed away at 11 this morning. the funerial is going to be at McCuardy Funerial in Lockhart on wed at 11 am. the funerial is going to be closed casket. if anybody would like to call my number is 512-789-2388 :(

Local racing truly lost one of its "main men" and great personalities.

Rest in peace, Big Red...condolences to Tim and the family.

red was one of my 1st sponsors when i started racing. he always said he couldn't do much but he would do what he could to help me race. he has always meant alot to me , and it never quite felt right if red wasn't hanging out in the trailer before a race. I considered him a part of my family. ........i will miss him.

-prayers to tim and frank, and your mom and sister.

Our prayers and thoughts go out to Tim and his family in the loss of our dear friend, Red. He was one of our biggest supporters of racing. He loved coming to the races and being in the pits where the action was. He will truly be missed and will be at home with all of God's angels. Take care and God Speed Mr Red.

Larry and Joyce Walton

i saw red not to awful long ago at mr taco and didnt get to say hi. man i wish i could have. when i was racing at thr i allways new red would stop by and i allways enjoyed it. im gonna miss you red.

Tim

You are in my thoughts and prayers...... I remember when you're Dad used to watch you race at Longhorn all those years and ago..God Bless ya hon..... May God Hold you in the hallow of his hands and keep you in his heart.......

Jackie,Joey And Julia

Tim, thanks for the phone call. Like so many others, I always enjoyed Red coming over to my car and chatting with me. He used to tell me what was on his mind when he watched me out on the track. I came to appreciate that from him. I knew he wouldn't "sugar coat" it. He told me the truth. He was pretty much right. He was a man with a passion for racing for so many years and the central Texas racing community has diffentely lost a great guy. Tim, mine and Rhonda's prayers are with you. Duane

Archived