Jesse - I am saddened to learn of the loss of your mother. We only get one mom and you will miss her for the rest of your life. May God strengthen you and your family as you pass through this most difficult time.

Nick

Jesse and Lisa: I was saddened to learn of the passing of Mrs. Sandoval.

Many Texas Pro Sedans drivers and crews will recall seeing her in attendance at most of the 2008 TPS races at Thunderhill Raceway and at Red River Speedway.

I knew that she was at the races to see her son and daughter-in-law race (respectfully) for the TPS Championship and for the Rookie of the Year titles.

We wish her a safe trip into Heaven.

RIP - Mrs. Sandoval.

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

IVE NEVER SEEN A LADY OR ANYONE DO WHAT SHE COULD AND WOULD DO TO GO SEE HER SON RACE ............

SHE LOVED IT ....SHE WOULD LOAD UP HER WALKER AND SHIMEY UP TO THE

STANDS ,AND SIT THERE FOR HOUR.S UNDER THE HOT SUN WAITING FOR THE RACES TO

START ... AT KYLE BEFORE THIS YEAR JESSIE WOULD DROP HER OFF AT THE FRONT GATE

AROUND NOON .THE STAFF WOULD LET HER IN AND HELP HER WITH SHADE OR WHAT EVER SHE

NEEDED ..THEY WERE GREAT SHE LOVED THEM FOR IT ..THIS YEAR SHE DECIDED SHE WANTED TO

SPEND SOME TIME IN THE PITS. BOY DID SHE FIND OUT WHAT REALLY WENT ON BACK THERE ..

SHE THOUGHT WE AND ALL OTHERS JUST LAID AROUND AND BE LAZY EATING LALO.S BBQ AND

SIPPING COLD DRINK.S .. SURPRISE ..SURPRISE .. SHE FOUND OUT RACERS WERE A BUNCH OF

DEDICATED RACEN GO FASTER HARD WORKING NUT.S .... I REMEMBER OPENING MY MOUTH

ABOULT HER NEEDING A CART TO RIDE AROUND ON AT KYLE SEEING IT WAS ALONG WALK TO

THE STANDS FOR HER .... NO PROBLEM .SHE WENT OUT AND BOUGHT A GOLF CART ...ONLY

PROBLEM WAS .SHE NEVER WANTED TO RIDE IN IT ..I FOUND THAT SHE BOUGHT IT FOR US ..I

LEARNED NOT TO OPEN MY MOUTH LIKE THAT AGAIN ..... THIS FINE LADY WAS TOUGH AS

NAILS .BUT HAD A HEART OF GOLD ...... . MY BEST MEMORY WITH HER WAS LAST NIGHT . MY SON

AND I GOT TO VISIT WITH HER... IT WAS IMPORTANT TO LET HER KNOW WE LOVED HER ..

SHE TOLD ME SHE LOVED ME AND JOSHUA .... WHAT BETTER WAY COULD IT BE ....ILL MISS HER ..

Jesse, our deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family. So sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. I will always remember seeing her at CC Speedway at the fence watching you race. She did enjoy being there to support you all the time. When I worked at CC Speedway I saw that you had a huge fan base but she was not doubt your #1 biggest fan. May she rest in peace and I bet she will be with you at each and every race still.

Charlotte and Gary Clanton

Misty Clanton

My condolences Jesse. Thoughts are with you and yours.

Archived