MINISTOCK RULES

I AM CURIOUS AS TO WHERE TO FIND THE RULES FOR THE NEW MINISTOCK RACERS.I AM ALSO CURIOUS HOW CLOSE THESE RULES ARE TO CC SPEEDWAY RULES.I AM ALSO CURIOUS HOW CLOSE ARE THE CC SUPER STREET CARS ARE TO ANY CLASS RUNNING AT THR.IS THERE ANY CHANCE WE MIGHT SHARE SOME RACING? THANKS.

Thanks to your inquiry, I've now posted all of the THR and TSRS rules in the Annoucement section. Here's a link:

THR & TSRS 2009 Rules

The Mini Stocks will be racing in each ASA Event scheduled for THR. I'm hoping you'll be able to join us in the Mini Stock class - and thanks a bunch for your input!

your right the neon is a really good car. its power to weight ratio is good. its got a very good, simple suspension. lots of parts available from the factory and aftermarket. lots of tech support on the web out there because people road race the crap out of these things. and most of all they are cheap because they are made in the USA (or mexico) and there are tons of them out there. parts are cheaper than those jap cars too. overall its just a good combination of things that makes that car work well.

Archived